• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caja 117

How long has you taken to unlock all uncommons mate?

Honestly a week or so ago I wasn't doing strictly bronze purchases or any at all, only after I read here about just getting bronze first to take that out of the way is when I started doing so (and I confess here and there I been getting some silver packs out of Habit).

the trick to the scatter shot is reduce your movement as you fire it.

unlike the shotgun, it has a small small spread so you need to make sure you have a direct shot.

Septic360

Banned
Honestly a week or so ago I wasn't doing strictly bronze purchases or any at all, only after I read here about just getting bronze first to take that out of the way is when I started doing so (and I confess here and there I been getting some silver packs out of Habit).

Whaaaa?!

Ive been at it for ages and I still got loads to do!

Caja 117

Whaaaa?!

Ive been at it for ages and I still got loads to do!

Well, i opened other paqs, a ton of silver paq to be precise, and I had the bundle of 2 paqs every week, those sometime got me common, silvers sometimes got me 2 or 3 common in one opening. But is better to do bronze and get it over with to not spent 5k req point to get commons, today I started missing maybe 25 commons, and spent 30k and got reduced to only having 2 left.

I just remembered i bought myself RoTR for XMAS. Halo 5 will be put back for a litle while. Heard nothign but great things about this game and i want to sink my teeth into it as much as i can.

Prepare for incoming - i suck at halo 5 now -

Braxzy will just say it's nothing new.... :(

Septic360

Banned
Well, i opened other paqs, a ton of silver paq to be precise, and I had the bundle of 2 paqs every week, those sometime got me common, silvers sometimes got me 2 or 3 common in one opening. But is better to do bronze and get it over with to not spent 5k req point to get commons, today I started missing maybe 25 commons, and spent 30k and got reduced to only having 2 left.

I have spent about £200 on packs I reckon, bought the Warzone pack, 2x hcs pack or whatever it was called and today bought the largest gold req pack bundle. Still loads of commons to go. And I've been unlocking loads of bronze packs to get commons out of the way.

Ah I guess I have to persevere.

BradC00

I have spent about £200 on packs I reckon, bought the Warzone pack, 2x hcs pack or whatever it was called and today bought the largest gold req pack bundle. Still loads of commons to go. And I've been unlocking loads of bronze packs to get commons out of the way.

you are the real mvp.

BraXzy

I don't want to check how much I've spent. I buy the odd gold pack, bought the premium pack at launch and got two HCS packs.

I just treated myself to the 7+2 bundle :3

Merry Christmas to 343 from me I guess: ;)

just keep opening bronzes before you open your golds - trust me I play very casually and it didn't take long to clear all commons.

*on another note - anybody having weird server issues today? game keeps disconnecting while loading and booting me to lobby... probably going to get banned any attempt now!

BraXzy

just keep opening bronzes before you open your golds - trust me I play very casually and it didn't take long to clear all commons.

*on another note - anybody having weird server issues today? game keeps disconnecting while loading and booting me to lobby... probably going to get banned any attempt now!

I had a few games before and they seemed fine besides my shots feeling like they weren't landing where they should. But you could probably chalk that up to me being a BK :D

Detective

I swear to god some people on WZ either stupid or don't know what to do.

We had the fortress and everything. Suddenly everyone disappeared. The other team got the fortress and west base. Still I was the only one defending the core. My team are no where. They just run around like idiots.

Today is not my day with team mates.

No radar in SWAT. Still a shit map.
Can you imagine how terrible it would be with radar in SWAT? That's the point, radar makes everything worse and gameplay more one-dimensional.

The same problems persist despite its shortened range. Lowering it was the first step, now they just need to remove it.

BraXzy

My little bro can be adorable at times. Been kinda annoying today but he suddenly came in and asked for a hug then hurriedly ran out of the room.

Gotta get to bed because Santa has set off :)

I gave the game a small break and came back to it tonight, I just can't get on with it, it takes 20 BR shots to kill someone while they take me out in 4, every time I spawn a vehicle in warzone someone just boards it and you are a sitting duck not able to defend yourself... who thought it was a smart idea to lock the driver in the driving seat when you get boarded by the enemy??? it's stupid shit like this that makes me upset about halo 5.

I really do wish I could see my ping, I always feel like I am at a handicap.

Also no matter what settings I use for aiming speed and accel I just can't aim well at range, I never usually have this problem in other games but halo just has to be different.

E92 M3

I gave the game a small break and came back to it tonight, I just can't get on with it, it takes 20 BR shots to kill someone while they take me out in 4, every time I spawn a vehicle in warzone someone just boards it and you are a sitting duck not able to defend yourself... who thought it was a smart idea to lock the driver in the driving seat when you get boarded by the enemy??? it's stupid shit like this that makes me upset about halo 5.

I really do wish I could see my ping, I always feel like I am at a handicap.

Also no matter what settings I use for aiming speed and accel I just can't aim well at range, I never usually have this problem in other games but halo just has to be different.

Change your inner deadzone to 0 and outer to 5. See you how you like it.

Well. 5 losses in a row, and not a one of them was close. GG this matchmaking system. Fucking atrocious.

It's funny, the other night I went on and I was wrecking people in Arena. I attributed it to changing the controller settings. Last night I couldn't win a match. The quitters last night in Arena were unreal. The lag was bad too. I was unloading into people and they just would not die.

BraXzy

You know.. Thinking about it, as you do.. The funny thing about REQ packs is, 343 are constantly doing Warzone stuff for it, more legendary weapons, more vehicle variants etc. But at the end of the day, I only really care about them for the cosmetics :3

E92 M3

You know.. Thinking about it, as you do.. The funny thing about REQ packs is, 343 are constantly doing Warzone stuff for it, more legendary weapons, more vehicle variants etc. But at the end of the day, I only really care about them for the cosmetics :3

Yeah, I don't see the point of legendary weapons for Warzone. Not that exciting - I only care about permanence.

Holy fuck is Team Slayer shitty with randoms

I.... I just can't do it

At this point, only things i find genuine enjoyment from are FFA and small instances of Warzone :(

Holy fuck is Team Slayer shitty with randoms

I.... I just can't do it

At this point, only things i find genuine enjoyment from are FFA and small instances of Warzone :(

Find a team :p

Or try one of the low-shield gametypes where randos badness is a reduced factor. Breakout and SWAT, the former to a lesser extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom