• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

This is awesome

fhh1RLW.jpg

Strider

Almost all of my Overkills have come on Fathom with the railgun lol Love that gun. Clip

Nothing feels as good in any fps as getting an overkill in Halo does... at least to me.

BraXzy

Gonna be playing a good deal of Halo tomorrow if I can get away with it. Gonna get some practice in with the Elite controller :D

It's gonna be a right pain getting used to the paddles. My muscle memory just does not like em haha. I was pressing a paddle to jump and then instinctively pressing the A button to clamber :L

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I love this game but I use a Legendary RQ pack for Warzone only to get disconnected after we're winning 600-400ish on March in Stormbreak and we have Fortress. If I get disconnected, that happens, but I lose my Legendary 250 Point RP pack?

I don't think it's my my ISP because this has happened numerous times.

It's compounded by the fact that this is at least the 3rd time I've used a Legendary Ultra Pack only to get disconnected within the last couple of days. I'm right back in another game so I don't think it's my ISP.

Anyways if anyone wants to join up for some Warzone/Arena/BTB Christmas battles I'll be playing for the next few hours.

BradC00

I love this game but I use a Legendary RQ pack for Warzone only to get disconnected after we're winning 600-400ish on March in Stormbreak and we have Fortress. If I get disconnected, that happens, but I lose my Legendary 250 Point RP pack?

I don't think it's my my ISP because this has happened numerous times.

It's compounded by the fact that this is at least the 3rd time I've used a Legendary Ultra Pack only to get disconnected within the last couple of days. I'm right back in another game so I don't think it's my ISP.

Anyways if anyone wants to join up for some Warzone/Arena/BTB Christmas battles I'll be playing for the next few hours.

send me an invite my GT is the same as my gafname. I just joined a game so it might be a sec.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
send me an invite my GT is the same as my gafname. I just joined a game so it might be a sec.

Sent, and actually to add my original post when I said this "has happened numerous times" in the past, it has, but I've played a ton a matches. So it's probably happened 3 out of the last 100 times I've played.

Point being, can I plz get my Legendary RP back please? Probably not, but if I get disconnected from a match for what could be a variety of reasons, I'd like to not lose my Legendary Boost pack.

Caja 117

To all those halo gafers that have the elite controller, especially those that play bumper jumper, try not to apply too much presure on the outside part of the bumper....I just broke myne, :-( .....while it still works, it seems I broke a small piece that holds the bumper in place, now the bumper feels like the original Xbox one controller bumper.

:-(

Im not sure if there is any warranty and how would it works, so if there any suggestion im opem to it.

To all those halo gafers that have the elite controller, especially those that play bumper jumper, try not to apply too much presure on the outside part of the bumper....I just broke myne, :-( .....while it still works, it seems I broke a small piece that holds the bumper in place, now the bumper feels like the original Xbox one controller bumper.

Im not sure if there is any warranty and how would it works, so if there any suggestion im opem to it.
I'm pretty sure the elite controller has a 90 day warranty, and I don't think it's even been available for 90 days yet.

Microsoft Stores will replace it right away. You've got a full year warranty on ALL Microsoft products, so go for it. They might not even ask for proof of purchase, though I beg of you, don't exploit that; it's a fantastic policy they've got set up for their customers.

mo60

I thought I was facing a team filled with christmas noobs today in arena team slayer in one match on Pegasus were I got literally 23 kills and only died 5 times, but when I looked at those players stats they were all various bronze ranks or gold 1. All of them were also at least level 10.My team crushed th=at team badly in the match,

In another match one of my teammates rage quit because a bunch of kids on my team were screaming really loudly the entire match.My team lost that match pretty badly if I remember.

There's also this warzone match I played today were my team barely won and I think it qualifies for one of the closest warzone matches I have ever played.It also was a really laggy match.

Screenshot-Original.png

I'm working really hard at making a forge map that's very faithful to the original lockout in terms of proportions, sight lines, aesthetics, etc.

Is this even worth my effort? What I mean is, will anyone actually give a crap? lol =/

BradC00

I'm working really hard at making a forge map that's very faithful to the original lockout in terms of proportions, sight lines, aesthetics, etc.

Is this even worth my effort? What I mean is, will anyone actually give a crap? lol =/

there's a shit ton of lockout remakes already made, so probably not unless urs is goat.

Raide

As Brad said, loads of remakes are already floating around, so unless you can do something better/more unique or faithful, save your time and energy by remaking a lesser known map or coming up with something new. You could take a current map and add a fresh twist to it too!

=/

Well I have seen people's renditions and they are sloppy IMHO...

Forging is a discouraging hobby lol

Give it a shot then!

Drop by the Forge thread too

24 hour for one disconnect? That's crazy lol.

Technically it is one disconnect (VPN crashed) and one dashboarding but I was only expecting something like an hour.

Could be a glitch... I got 'banned' last night after completing a Warzone match...

But it let me continue playing

No it doesn't, the time actually counts down 20 minutes so no Arena for the rest of the weekend. Probably because I had like 4-5 disconnects yesterday and today and they counted all together.

Caja 117

Thanks for the advise, I have an appoinment made for this afternoon, I dont have a purchase receipt, I hope that this isnt a problrm as Im about to take a 40 minute drive to get to that store.

Its still sucks that that piece broke, I wasnt expecting this to happen with the Elite.

That moment when you need to leave a winning Warzone game for just 2 minutes and your whole team manages to lose all bases and get the core destroyed in that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom