• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck quitters.

Screenshot-Original.png

BraXzy

Id party up but I'm still trying to get used to my Elite. I suicided off the side of Rig twice by thrusting instead of jumping derp.

Plus I'm having connection problems today, lagged then disconnected from a match, no error message. Weird.

who wants to be my friend and play arena with me?

I've got a Spartan Company going with ~86 members. Our core group plays a ton, but we still need decent players that are on more frequently. We are northeast coast USA and are on nearly every day.

Link

The Spartan Company cap is 100 players, but there is a fair chance that we will be purging our ranks soon. It would seem that most players that joined did so for the quick free req pack, thought they'd play more but didn't or just moved on to other releases. We would LOVE recruits that want to game on a more regular basis, have good communication and are above a 1.0 KD.

Trup1aya

See, that wouldn't bother me. Free req points.

People come to play the game, not wait in menus for a small amount of req points.

It would be nice if JiP was opt-in... But even if it were, there's no reason why someone should be thrown into a match that was half way over, in terms of points, and with the winning team nearing a core destruction.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Join in progress is a garbage mechanic. Thanks for the loss 343 that I literally could not prevent in anyway whatsoever.

http://xboxclips.com/Welfare+Queen+I/0dc5e909-7d69-41f8-95b9-e765b0136502

http://xboxclips.com/Welfare+Queen+I/1316ef88-75c4-41ba-92d4-61f52e359ede

Oh that ain't shit. Got this TWICE the other day
http://xboxclips.com/LoopOfHenle/7acbc41b-b9b6-4244-9076-4285d41c4024

Note, that black screen is me loading into the match. That is my only spawn. Yeah, JiP needs work though.

Welfare

way to help the team out there
By the time I pick my weapons, spawn, and sprint to the core, I would probably only delay the end of the game by 5 seconds, if I didn't die before then. There was no incentive for me to do anything.

Used a rare REQ boost that game too, so that was a complete waste.

Why is there no option to disable the ability for me to JiP a game?

Oh that ain't shit. Got this TWICE the other day
http://xboxclips.com/LoopOfHenle/7acbc41b-b9b6-4244-9076-4285d41c4024

Note, that black screen is me loading into the match. That is my only spawn. Yeah, JiP needs work though.

Damn, that's bad.

BraXzy

Just been on the space canvas for the first time, did not know there were three skyboxes that switched crazy glowing blue planet, a Halo ring or a regular planet as a back drop.

Super cool!

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
So what's the sweet spot with aiming acceleration to make it like the beta was? Finally back to halo after fallout and I'm rusty as hell.

BraXzy

Anyone wanna join up for SWAT. Trying to get through Plat and Diamond tonight.GT Defendthecasual.

Have you gone off? I'm down for SWAT.

So what's the sweet spot with aiming acceleration to make it like the beta was? Finally back to halo after fallout and I'm rusty as hell.

The general consensus is drop acceleration to 2, and reduce your deadzone to something like 2% inner, 8% outer.

Just been on the space canvas for the first time, did not know there were three skyboxes that switched crazy glowing blue planet, a Halo ring or a regular planet as a back drop.

Super cool!

Pretty sure that the "crazy glowing blue planet" is supposed to be Blue Giant star.

Because planets don't generally glow, and it's the primary light source on the canvas :p

BraXzy

Pretty sure that the "crazy glowing blue planet" is supposed to be Blue Giant star.

Because planets don't generally glow, and it's the primary light source on the canvas :p

That's what I meant obviously, I was just hoping to catch people out.
Damn it Poodle making me look bad.

BraXzy

Pfft, if I see you sneaking in some Arena matches, I'll have some stern words for you.

I asked this in the Forge OT but may as well ask here... How do I change rotation axis mode from world to object? You can change move axis by pressing down on the D-Pad in movement mode but doing the same in rotation mode = rotation reset.

BraXzy

How to tell if your ping is horrendous; play SWAT, kill guy, does guy trade with you by shooting out of his dead body? If yes, 343 pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom