• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished silver packs! Had 69 rare REQS left, but they must all be tied to commendations, way more than I thought. Now the true journey for Mk IV begins.
Nice! Let's marvel once again at its beauty:
c11acd06ac670701c9908036334cc482.png
39a8dfe0b953a090078269cface0836f.png
Can't wait to see the CE Pistol and Mk. V ;]

Strider

Had to deal with something and idled for a game.

Got banned for 2 hours.

Umm ok. Little excessive

I feel like bans are pretty damn strict but people complain they aren't significant enough...

I'm genuinely curious at exactly how the ban system works.

--

Have Snipedown stream on my other monitor while gaming on PC tonight and I feel like every time I look up he's getting multikills with the Storm Rifle lol

Akai__

Does anyone know, if there is a list that shows what Commendations will give you? They obviously give you Emblems, but I'd like to know hich Commendation is tied to which Emblem. Halowaypoint should show that, if you ask me.

Wow! That was pretty awesome.

link1201

Ts7E3qC.gif

Fucking no OHK with the flag...I can't adapt, I won't change...poor me.
I don't like that change either. I have it engraved in my mind that it's a ohk with the flag and always forget they changed it. I liked the old way better. I would rather not have the pistol if need be.

Trup1aya

I don't like that change either. I have it engraved in my mind that it's a ohk with the flag and always forget they changed it. I liked the old way better. I would rather not have the pistol if need be.

I think that if they took the pistol, and brought back 1HK with the flag, they'd have to up the flag carries movement speed... He's gotta have SOME way to contend with all of these Spartan abilities and hit markers that would limit the carriers ability to leverage corners to his advantage .

Currently, the best thing to do is keep people at a distance with gun shots...

link1201

Guis remember when we couldn't drop the flag
Dark days, dark days.

I think that if they took the pistol, and brought back 1HK with the flag, they'd have to up the flag carries movement speed... He's gotta have SOME way to contend with all of these Spartan abilities and hit markers that would limit the carriers ability to leverage corners to his advantage .

Currently, the best thing to do is keep people at a distance with gun shots...
I am not adverse to change entirely. I like the idea of tagging the flag carrier but it just seems to me having the flag carrier have a ohk provided some sense of threat to an enemy. Having the pistol is ok as you said at distance but in close qtrs it's less than desirable Imo. Tradeoffs are tough, that being said Halo 5 has some of the most fun flag games in years so it's a small gripe on my part.

I'll be so happy if they announce we'll be getting new gametypes today.

I swear if they say AND THIS MONTH YOULL GET TO PLAY ONE NEW GAMETYPE im gonna lose it. Needs way more than one.

Pipe dream:
Infection
Oddball/Ricochet (they both have a ball how much different can they be add one the other has to come with it)
King/Regicide

maximrace

I really want a Forge playlist to play all those awsome maps people have been showing. Also hoping for that megaton custom game browser lol

Trup1aya

I'll be so happy if they announce we'll be getting new gametypes today.

I swear if they say AND THIS MONTH YOULL GET TO PLAY ONE NEW GAMETYPE im gonna lose it. Needs way more than one.

Pipe dream:
Infection
Oddball/Ricochet (they both have a ball how much different can they be add one the other has to come with it)
King/Regicide

They need to just open the floodgates on gametypes all at once... If their hope is to drip feed them I'll scream...

Trup1aya

That would be the splinter grenade that he threw.

Oh really? I had no idea that splinter grenades cause EMP damage to vehicles... I don't play much BTB and their are no mid-sized vehicle enabled maps in Team Arena (fix this 343)...

Thanks for the correction... Now the clip is even more badass...

They need to just open the floodgates on gametypes all at once... If their hope is to drip feed them I'll scream...

i love their plan to add big monthly content drops, its a great plan.

big monthly content drops that dip feed content that should of been there from the beginning is a joke.

Trup1aya

i love their plan to add big monthly content drops, its a great plan.

big monthly content drops that dip feed content that should of been there from the beginning is a joke.

Exactly if they try to drag along what has already been a lengthy process by just drop feeding classic game modes monthly, I don't know if I could handle it...

Give me odd ball, infection, koth, assault, juggernaut , etc all at once... Preferably this month.

I really thought 343 would have at least teased some new REQs by now.

Any word on whether the SPNKr Will be added to the custom game UI, so we can spawn with it?

Leyasu

Banned
I got 24 hours for two disconnects last week.
That is a joke. I played a game with hideous latency problems last week, where after two minutes the rest of my team quit and I stayed til the end because I didn't want to take a big ban when my game time is limited.

Surely they should give us a surrender option. Even we can only use it three times in a 24h period.

Welfare

I've quit, disconnected, and Wake up, John'd a lot (I would say) and I've never gotten banned. How often is it happening to you guys that it actually starts banning you?

I hope we get a forge playlist. I'd love to try this out in mm.

i want one but i really want more gametypes first.

not because of OMG I NEED MY ODDBALL, even though....i do.

But the forge maps to me arent forge maps until players can really start to mess around with gametype settings and make different ways to play

link1201

i want one but i really want more gametypes first.

not because of OMG I NEED MY ODDBALL, even though....i do.

But the forge maps to me arent forge maps until players can really start to mess around with gametype settings and make different ways to play
Understandable, I'm anxious for Grifball just so I can get the Hammer back. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom