• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

G-DannY

Used a bit the H2BR today in some warzone matches (getting it from the enemy, I'm still opening silvers).

Damn, I felt like cheating. Really too high bullet magnetism... It can kill people that hide just at the edge of a corner.

I think is a bit to much nooby to be a legendary weapon. Making top level players even more stronger.

jem0208

Thank you Ramirez! Happy to contribute !

I have 2 Whispered Truth cards and I'm afraid to use them and die on spawn :>

Get them from a req station after you spawn when you know you're safe. That's what I did when I had my Nornfang, proceeded to get a running riot I think. Pretty sure I got a killtrocity in the same game. That was fun...

Poster#1

Get them from a req station after you spawn when you know you're safe. That's what I did when I had my Nornfang, proceeded to get a running riot I think. Pretty sure I got a killtrocity in the same game. That was fun...

that's a good idea. I'll probably do it at the main base.

Slow and steady :|

I should practice on warzone with a higher sensitivity.
Warzone is the proving ground to make any adjustment.

I'm too twitchy, I don't get how you could be anywhere near to that sens. How do you make minor adjustments as you shoot a moving target D:
I make minute corrections with a strafe rather than aiming, if it's vertical than it's usually at a range where the sensitivity doesn't matter. In all other situations it allows me to acquire my target quickly.

I'm on like 4/1 IIRC. This isn't Quake or UT bruh.
High sensitivity is always better. :p
Must be something about being an Avs fan. I'm also 6, 3, default inner and outer.
Madness continues to make good life decisions.

Ryde3

Please let me know if there's room in the Company, I'm really active and had a great run during Warzone Saturday this past weekend!

Ramirez

We have a 343 dev who lurks this thread wanting into the SC, as well as some OG HaloGAF people. There's a few people who haven't played since late January, so my advice to you is, if you want to stay in, start playing occasionally.

The Great Journey waits for no one. ;P

E92 M3

We have a 343 dev who lurks this thread wanting into the SC, as well as some OG HaloGAF people. There's a few people who haven't played since late January, so my advice to you is, if you want to stay in, start playing occasionally.

I really want the armor, but feel our progress has slowed down a lot :(

So who are the OGs?

BraXzy

All about that Team Frankie!

we're never going to get the achillies lol

RIP Team Frankie.

Warzone is the proving ground to make any adjustment.

I make minute corrections with a strafe rather than aiming, if it's vertical than it's usually at a range where the sensitivity doesn't matter. In all other situations it allows me to acquire my target quickly.

High sensitivity is always better. :p

Madness continues to make good life decisions.

Hmm, I think I need to practice aiming with my strafe more. My aim definitely isn't where it needs to be. I might try a higher sens too.

Ramirez

So who are the OGs?

LunaticPuma is from way back. I don't even know who some of these people in the SC are. It'd be nice if someone could link GTs in the SC to GAF names, because I think the active posters of this thread should be in it if they want to compared to someone who isn't actually a member of the community.

How so? We've gotten like 8 or more commendation packs this week, lol.

Am I crazy, or will we have the armor in 229 Promethean kills?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...c-a4a1-2df467ad57ac/spartan-companies/halogaf

Everyone get on Warzone tonight. Let's finish this.

EDIT: Oh, it's COMPLETE level 3, not get to level 3. Bummer.

2000 more Spartan charge kills to go :(
1000 more ground pounds :(

It's actually more like 3000 Spartan Charge kills.

E92 M3

LunaticPuma is from way back. I don't even know who some of these people in the SC are. It'd be nice if someone could link GTs in the SC to GAF names, because I think the active posters of this thread should be in it if they want to compared to someone who isn't actually a member of the community.

How so? We've gotten like 8 or more commendation packs this week, lol.

I didn't personally look, but someone mentioned that we're struggling like crazy with assassinations and SC lol.

Am I crazy, or will we have the armor in 229 Promethean kills?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...c-a4a1-2df467ad57ac/spartan-companies/halogaf

Everyone get on Warzone tonight. Let's finish this.

That sounds too good to be true lol.

E92 M3

Those companies have players that play eight hours a day lol.

1vcjdoK.png

You mean 12-15?

Madness

Team Frankie bio comes true as they will ultimately be abandoned by him.

Top Bottom