• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Ramirez

9 spots open, send a request if you want in.

Surprisingly, the vast majority of the SC is still very active. If everyone plays a good amount of FF during the beta, the helmet isn't that far off, TBH.

Placement matches are weird. Get put up against diamond 5 or higher each match basically. Some lower of course. I believe i won 7 out of 10. Got placed in plat 5.

Welp time for some games to get me back in diamond. Lol

Id think they would have put me up againt platinums more than diamomds if they are gonna place me 1 tier higher than last month.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.

Surprisingly, the vast majority of the SC is still very active. If everyone plays a good amount of FF during the beta, the helmet isn't that far off, TBH.

I want in and am happy to provide FF pro tips.

BraXzy

Hey, I mostly play Warzone and social playlists. That still counts!

#Banned

Ooh nice. I was wondering about this before, I noticed some of our stuff has hit/is super close to 5/5. What are the big things we're lagging behind on?

I think I should reinstall my game, tons of UI issues, currently in Arena playlists don't show my rank and maybe it will fix my disconnect issues?

link1201

I always get so nervous when people get dropped, lol. I have to check immediately I wasn't one of them.

link1201

#Banned

Ooh nice. I was wondering about this before, I noticed some of our stuff has hit/is super close to 5/5. What are the big things we're lagging behind on?

I think the promeatheans kills, assassinations and first strikes will take the longest.

Madness

Something feels off about SWAT DMR's. Maybe it is lag but it feels like headshots register delayed and it doesn't have that 'crunch' when headshots happen like with BR or even SWATnums which I'm happy they finally reduced the weighting of.

Strider

Prior to FireFight's announcement I was def in the camp "We'll never get the helmet" or at the very least it would take a year or more....

But Firefight makes it very obtainable for sure. It'll still take a while but it's doable.

Strider

guys... GUYS!

Do you remember that time in BTB when you hopped into the back of a Warthog with a buddy of yours...Went on that craaazy killstreak before your buddy accidentally drove off the map? lol

No. No you don't. Because this never happened. Becaused when you hopped into that warthog you just died in 4 shots from some BR across the map. It sucks doesn't it? Yep sure does.

Daily reminder that 343 should bring pistol starts to BTB

Sai

[EDIT] - Oh... Never mind. ;_;

I'll just play a bit more of Quantum Break. Hopefully I'll see you guys on later this evening or something.

Welfare

Oh God 3 Wardens at the same time, and one of them is super buffed, thank god we have 8 people. Also is it limited to Arc? (I'd assume for the beta) Hopefully it's every map but not even the trailers for it have showed the other Warzone maps.

Don't be surprised if we are drip fed the maps for Firefight.

Madness

Servers messing up for anyone else or just me? Barely able to join. Now stuck at a Darkstar warzone match load with 5 people and REQ/boosts unavailable.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
guys... GUYS!

Do you remember that time in BTB when you hopped into the back of a Warthog with a buddy of yours...Went on that craaazy killstreak before your buddy accidentally drove off the map? lol

No. No you don't. Because this never happened. Becaused when you hopped into that warthog you just died in 4 shots from some BR across the map. It sucks doesn't it? Yep sure does.

Daily reminder that 343 should bring pistol starts to BTB

pls!

also, jumping in a warthog driven by a random is the worst thing you can do in halo, br starts or not. this is a lesson i have to relearn every few weeks or so.

I've placed this month #SafeForNow

We have a lot of unplaced folks this month. Get your names in so you don't miss out on the Achilles Helmet in 2020 folks!
Is it bad that I like the Dynast helm more than the Achilles helm? Although as soon as Jorge's helm becomes available, and assuming it doesn't look completely different than from Reach, I will be rolling with that almost permanently. For now though, it's all Mark VI.
TYoHcsP.jpg

BraXzy

Is it bad that I like the Dynast helm more than the Achilles helm? Although as soon as Jorge's helm becomes available, and assuming it doesn't look completely different than from Reach, I will be rolling with that almost permanently. For now though, it's all Mark VI.

Nah don't worry about it, I kinda prefer other armours on certain days but I rep Achilles to show off our achievement, and because it's rare :D

We only want the helmet so we can win online arguments with our clearly superior talents.

lol i was browsing halo twitch streams and couldn't figure out why everyone was either not playing, or only playing campaign. Helps when the servers are actually working.

Top Bottom