• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

https://youtu.be/TODuEtTC3Y8

Thought this might be appropriate.

giphy.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Damn, it's finally back but I'm reinstalling KI to see if it resolves an issue. RIP Saturday Halo.

Ryde3

been playing Quantum Break all day, was just about to hop on. Glad I missed it but sucks you guys had to deal with that!!!

Servers have gotten worse since launch, so strange.

Odd request: anyone (wahrer) have those weird gifs that are just 420 blaze it mlg snoop dog weed all over the place? There was some halo shit in there too I think?

What all came from the Spartan's Armory pack?

Came with a guaranteed 2 new "exclusive" AR and Magnum skins, of which there were:
UNSC
ODST
Fireteam Osiris
Noble Team
Blue Team
343 Industries
and also Sharkface (but nobody cares about sharkface)

If all other REQs were already unlocked, you could potentially unlock "exclusive" AR and Magnum skins in all 5 slots of the Spartan's Armory pack. If you still had REQ packs to unlock, you could unlock anything from Uncommon to Legendary REQs as far as I know, but it seemingly had a way higher weighting towards higher-end REQs compared to a typical Gold pack.

Odd request: anyone (wahrer) have those weird gifs that are just 420 blaze it mlg snoop dog weed all over the place? There was some halo shit in there too I think?

instructions unclear, 360 noscoped my sound card

BraXzy

Came with a guaranteed 2 new "exclusive" AR and Magnum skins, of which there were:
UNSC
ODST
Fireteam Osiris
Noble Team
Blue Team
343 Industries

I'm still kinda sad I didn't get the 343 AR skin but I got the pistol and that's what matters. Especially with the Ehh, Arr skin.

There's a bunch of awesome skins to pick from now which is coooooool.

Probably because of the pc issues maybe. So far ive been loving it and even enjoy the alan wake nods.

i totally should have just preordered on xbone like i planned on doing.

i totally slept and then bought the pc version thinking i'd be fine.

i wasn't fine

can't even get windows to let me install the game on the right drive, so i haven't installed it yet :/

UNSC
ODST
Fireteam Osiris
Noble Team
Blue Team
343 Industries

If all other REQs were already unlocked, you could potentially unlock "exclusive" AR and Magnum skins in all 5 slots of the Spartan's Armory pack. If you still had REQ packs to unlock, you could unlock anything from Uncommon to Legendary REQs as far as I know, but it seemingly had a way higher weighting towards higher-end REQs compared to a typical Gold pack.

Oh really? Gonna open my pack I guess.

EDIT: I'll take it

Also on Quantum Break: if you are a fan of Remedy's past work, buy it, no matter the price. If not but want a tight narrative game, buy it too, but not necessarily at full price. And avoid PC version for now.

UNSC
ODST
Fireteam Osiris
Noble Team
Blue Team
343 Industries

instructions unclear, 360 noscoped my sound card
I only unlocked one new skin - the Osiris team pistol skin. It was strange in that I unlocked 2 other skins (3 in total), but the other two werent anything new. I figured that was how it was supposed to be at the time. Now im sad lol ;_;

JackHerer

I do not like March on Stormbreak. My team being garbage doesn't help.

Worst WZ map by far IMO. The Fortress is just too valuable and too impenetrable. It's extremely rare to see it taken from the other team when playing with randoms. It makes getting Warden way easier because you can flank from both sides. I kind of wish there was another entrance into the Fort from the back tunnel by Warden spawn. It would probably give way too easy access to Warden though.

There should also be more/easier routes from both sides to the platform outside fortress where bosses spawn.

EYEL1NER

Its good. Like it a lot.

Booted halo.. Used ultra rare victory card. 1 team mate insta quits -_-

30Seconds in 2nd team mate... Lost so horribly
Last night I used a Most Kills card on a Grifball match. Game starts to load, turns out it was in progress and two people on a team had quit, and the first thing that appears is the message saying we were defeated. Absolute waste.

Last night I used a Most Kills card on a Grifball match. Game starts to load, turns out it was in progress and two people on a team had quit, and the first thing that appears is the message saying we were defeated. Absolute waste.

Yeah i get bummed when my rp ultra rares get wasted :(((

My internet just went ape shit. Welp that's a sign to watch the hateful eight. Well most of it hahaha

NOKYARD

I only use the cards when i am playing with a full team.

blamite

Its good. Like it a lot.

Booted halo.. Used ultra rare victory card. 1 team mate insta quits -_-

30Seconds in 2nd team mate... Lost so horribly
Victory cards should work like those Dota boosters do (or at least how I remember them working); let everybody on the team know one is active, and give them all a bonus if they win. Maybe that extra incentive could get teammates to work harder and stick around more?

mo60

I thought I was facing the real snipedown in this match, but it turned out to be someone using the name in their gamertag.

Screenshot-Original.png

Top Bottom