• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Mix

Been using this time to do my Halo 5 legendary solo run while finding all the Intel/skulls. Been nice

Madness

Why does the game go down almost every week? This is MS' flagship title. Weekends are all a lot of us have to get some games in either early or late etc.

i still haven't played once on the Valhalla remake, only played on the new arena map once and the warzone map once. Map rotation pls.

npa189

Matchmaking is down? Peak times after a huge update? wow. Glad we pay $60 a year for the power of the cloud.

Welfare

Is this a Halo 5 issue or an XBL issue? I doubt that more people come to play Halo 5 this weekend than what 343 were expecting.

Is this a Halo 5 issue or an XBL issue? I doubt that more people come to play Halo 5 this weekend than what 343 were expecting.

Just checked.

Hey Xbox members, are you running into issues joining matches in Halo 5: Guardians? Also, are you having issues syncing your saved game data? Our team is aware of the issues and we’re working hard to find a fix, ASAP. Thanks for your patience. We’ll provide an update as soon as we have more information

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Yes. Its even on the "message of the day" On Halo 5.

Too bad this game have been dealing with servers issue since launch for many people.

Amazing multiplayer game with shitty servers.

Ah when i checked earlier i didnt see that message of the say. Glad they can use that to communicate.

JackHerer

This blows. I've been patiently waiting for the servers to come back up doing random stuff, played Rocket League for a while. I was looking forward to putting in some good time with the game today but at this point I'm giving up. Why does this have to happen on a Saturday?

Of course support reps refuse to give me even 48 hours of xbl credit. I've been paying for this service since 2007, bought 3 different Xboxs and hundreds in games/accessories and they tell me to get fucked.

jfoul

The halo 5 servers have been hit or miss all weak leading up to this outage. I dont know what's up, but I don't remember xbl being this inconsistent during the xbox 360 days.

Top Bottom