• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Beautiful map, really liking the clash between nature and forerunner technology. The lighting is on point, overall just an aesthetically pleasing map. Spawns need a bit of work though, spawned quite a few times with enemies immediately in the vicinity, particularly around starting game spawns Other than that its a solid creation, great variety of weaponry to choose from.

Thanks for the feedback dude, really appreciate it.

BizzyBum

So if I want all of the Reach Armor I need to pay $60? That's pretty insane to me.

Or grind req points.

343 continues to shit the bed with these servers. I don't get it, they were flawless from October thru December, but since then it feels like they get worse and worse with each update.

Deception

Or grind req points.

343 continues to shit the bed with these servers. I don't get it, they were flawless from October thru December, but since then it feels like they get worse and worse with each update.
No way I'm going to grind that much request points. If they were $4.99 I would buy all 4 but no way am I paying that much.

Strider

Sucks it's not working for everyone it seems.

Since the update (all on focused MM) I've experienced better connections than I have in months. It's been greeeeeeaaaaaat.

I am just soooooo ready for them to get rid of this Preview arena playlist and return to the regular gametypes. I like very few of the changes and doubt most of them stick.

Seems like it only affects places with dense populations where a player will have beter connections.

Me? I think it might have improved by 5%. No teleporters yet. Thankfully.

I really want some type of server implementation like titanfall. Not 1:1 of course, but something that can provide me realllly low ms and perhaps a server selection.

There are probably easy rules to put into place for hcs leauge if 343i thinks itll make cheaters abuse latency or some crap like that.

Sometimes it feels like I'm at my breaking point with 4v4's. Everybody just easily escapes my encounters, teamshooting is way too important, no one on my teams coordinates and motion tracker gimps movement so I can't play as aggressive as I want to. It's either be aggressive by yourself and lose because the enemies usually seem to be coordinating, or play defensive as your CoD-playing teammates sprint forward into action after every death.

I need a 2v2 playlist or something. 4v4's in this game are miserable most of the time.

Strider

I'm not complaining of waiting times, so your point is invalid.
I don't mind waiting 5 minutes and just play without lag.

Where are you located?

If it's Australia or some shit you're probably just fucked until they loosen those skill requirements...

I'm having better connections now but the matches are sweatier than ever on focused.

Where are you located?

If it's Australia or some shit you're probably just fucked until they loosen those skill requirements...

I'm having better connections now but the matches are sweatier than ever on focused.

Europe. There are still plenty of people playing here.
When they added region lock I had no problem finding games.
I just want to be able to play with Europeans only

Yo, y'all playing Halo tonight?

Yeah. Probably like in 2 to 3 hours ill be on.

Europe. There are still plenty of people playing here.
When they added region lock I had no problem finding games.
I just want to be able to play with Europeans only

They match by skill and youre the only bronze player there. Gg mate. So you gotta play with east coast plebs and scrubs. Dirty east coastersssssss!!!

:p

im about to get assassinated in 3...2....1...

Thanks for the kind words Kappa
YOU WILL FEEL MY REVENGE

Now with textures you can recreate a minecraft map. I'ts nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCBMBlzFXPE

but theres nothing to feel

Cool map tho. Kudos

Nowise10

Servers have been utter crap sense the Memories of Reach dropped. Friends and I have been disconnected out of multiple matches (One I was using a Legendary RP boost, and it still ate it even though its not supposed to do that anymore).

Servers have been utter crap sense the Memories of Reach dropped. Friends and I have been disconnected out of multiple matches (One I was using a Legendary RP boost, and it still ate it even though its not supposed to do that anymore).

I've had issues even connecting to a server. It'll start the search, make no progress, and after a minute kick me out with the error message. And I'm an AMERICAN! These things don't happen to Americans damn it.
/s

R.I.P Tide is the dumbest map ever what were they thinking lmao

maybe I'm just not familiar enough with Infection but campfests in blue room right at the beginning of the game aren't fun.

I like you mister.

Tbh i thougt i remember seeing an email at the end of one of those killmontage clips.

I think braxzy knows. His swat montage gets airtime .

Barf. :p

Edit: speaking of clips....

Focused is my preference. Look at this teleportation and plasma caster delay.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/SaMuRaI G0SU/video/17521821

This noise confused me. But it led me to an easter egg in stasis..
right fucking behind me lol... Smh

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/SaMuRaI G0SU/video/17521842

Fun games with everybody tonight, though now realize how bad antifreeze is (how truely bad it is) it shows its true colors in strongholds. We did do amazing in almost all of the warzone games. Nice to be able to play warzone with a pretty sizable team because most of my friends I play with hate warzone (or don't play at all anymore).
Edit: also because of everybody I played with today I'm never going to call the binary rifle not the bi ri.
A pretty halo filled day and need to get in as much halo as I can before im gone for a week or so come Monday. Hopefully won't be too rusty when I get back.

Well, you've gotta grind out the silvers first. Uncommons and Rares show up in both Silver and Gold packs, with Uncommons and Rares being more heavily weighted in Golds than Ultra-Rares and Legendaries, so you'll unlock them far more often.

I still have a metric fuckton of rares and uncommons left locked, though, so that still was a fluke of gargantuan proportions. :p

Strider

I think the next forge maps to hit MM are supposed to be for a doubles playlist yea? So probably still a while away before anything hits for 4v4.

But a doubles playlist with maps designed specifically for 2v2 should be really dope.

Karl2177

I think the next forge maps to hit MM are supposed to be for a doubles playlist yea? So probably still a while away before anything hits for 4v4.

But a doubles playlist with maps designed specifically for 2v2 should be really dope.

To my knowledge, almost all of the 2v2 maps were done by Forge Hub; who produced such outstanding BTB maps like Altar, Antifreeze, and Recurve. Basically I'm going in thinking it'll be a bunch of maps that look really good, but play like crap.

Top Bottom