• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Fuchsdh

So they won't pop up if I buy gold packs? I don't want to blow req points and get gold pack only to get commons.

Nah, I'm talking about once you've unlocked them. Keep going on the tier you're on until you just get RP back and move up, that's the quickest way to get them done.

jem0208

By the way, Josh Holmes confirmed that forge maps can tested using a keyboard and mouse. You don't need to plug in a controller to play.

When you shot the last guy with the SS, there was a delay with his melee. That was super weird. LOL like his ghost SC you after his body disenigrated,.

"Focused" matchmaking...

Honestly though, I think current BTB is part of the problem, with it's combination of terrible maps and gametypes, and what appears to be fairly aggressive skill/party matching. Warzone has kind of taken over the big-dumb-casual niche, so that BTB is now more like Jumbo Arena despite being unranked.

If you don't have a more focused mindset, you're going to get #rekt. If people aren't on board with playing like that (which is fine, I get tired of it too), we should play something else or split parties.

Yeah. We weren't even playing on the bad maps either (read: Antifreeze). I've been trying to do more btb lately when our party is > 4 but < 8 just to break up the monotony. I can only do Warzone for so long. Half the time that irks me more just because of boss dice rolls and only a couple decent maps.

or people should just get good imo.

I mean, there's always Adderall. The true pro-tip.

These are the obvious solutions.

Hey now, I would never force myself upon anyone. They come of their own free will.

I like the geographical breakdown. Spread out. Lol at everyone picking G0SU to play with Exwife.
ynHMqeJ.png

d3RwP2T.jpg

Strider

Is it really even safe here?

emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png

Anyway I looooove the Forge PC announcement but I'm really curious to see spec requirements and how it runs. I know that's a long time from being determined/revealed tho.

Stasis has some weird elements, mostly symmetric with a couple asymmetric elements for base identification. But Red base has the stairs + perch overlook. While Blue has two low ground areas on the side lanes. You would think they'd have one overlook on both sides that were crosswise to one another. Really my only problem with the map.

JaggedSac

Started trying to forge a 2forts in space and forge just fills my mind full of fuck. Hopefully the pc one works with my addled brain.

I'm really hoping forge on windows 10 really helps forgers make better maps more quickly and more easily. Still, we have no word on any new forge maps being pumped into the slayer playlist. Stinkles, can you shed any light on what is taking so long? It just seems like this should be something happening on a regular basis, but it's not for some reason.

Top Bottom