• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
The worst part is that you will still be match made against Diamonds. Even when you're placed Plat 4+.

Welcome to hell. Sweaty, butt clenching hell.

yeah, against diamonds, but now with gold teammates :)

not to sound creepy, but lets grind diamond.

BraXzy

Guess who showed up on Twitch today :O

3f32e4b1da8ac1df7bb6c108169b7325.png

yeah, against diamonds, but now with gold teammates :)

not to sound creepy, but lets grind diamond.

I don't mind teaming up. But, my schedule is really weird as i pay attention to my 6month baby, 3 yr old toddle and wife. So i guess if i see you on when i get on, ill shoot an invite?

op_ivy

I don't mind teaming up. But, my schedule is really weird as i pay attention to my 6month baby, 3 yr old toddle and wife. So i guess if i see you on when i get on, ill shoot an invite?

same, but with a 5 yo, 3 yo, and a 6 month pregnant wife. what time zone are you in? I usually play 9pm pacific

Sai

Nothing special, but I left feeling a lil' proud of this match. Went 28/7.

First time in a while I've been able to play that consistently. My dull ol' reflexes stayed pretty sharp for the duration of that match. Almost felt like the good ol' days. A few highlights from it: [1][2][3]

pieface

Was just in a slayer match where 3 of my team all quit within the first 13 kills. I then quit too. If I get banned for that I'm going to be pissed.

singhr1

This month is so stacked. Please don't kick me out of the Spartan Company!

I'll definitely check out warzone firefight with all of you lovely beasts though.

But other than that, it'll mostly be Dark Souls and this:

Someone posted that gif in another thread so I'm assuming it's not too big

Man that's great! Too bad I never got into Gears multiplayer outside of local, I may try the open beta but ill likely just pick up the campaign on release.

Detective

Lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag

Fix your fucking shit for crying out loud.

Now I've wasted 2 fucking hours of my playtime today on this piece of crap.6 months and it still runs like shit. Hours I could have spent on other games.

Is it our fault that we love Halo?

I was literally about to smash my elite controller.

Lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag

Fix your fucking shit for crying out loud.

Now I've wasted 2 fucking hours of my playtime today on this piece of crap.6 months and it still runs like shit. Hours I could have spent on other games.

Is it our fault that we love Halo?

I was literally about to smash my elite controller.

just vent your frustrations by sending me the controller instead pls

JackHerer

The game is giving me profile sync errors, got kicked from a party and now can't play.

Edit: Stuck at title screen now...

Edit 2: back in for now at least

jem0208

Having a week off has really hurt, these placement matches are not going well. Doesn't help that my MMR is still quite high after I grinded this game all of January and February...

Strider

I'll admit I was hoping they would go to Allegiance or would be the roster that brought TSM into Halo, but from what I've read this org has a lot of money and treats their players extremely well so I'm really excited for them. Its probably my favorite team at the moment that isn't CLG.

TSM has a Vainglory team and not a Halo team.

FeelsBadMan

belushy

Banned
TSM has a Vainglory team and not a Halo team.

FeelsBadMan

And multiple orgs have already picked up Overwatch teams and the game is still in closed beta................. (FWIW I think Overwatch will be a big esports title)

thats a great team. never heard of enigma6group, whats their background/history?

Rich owner who has a private jet and pays their players a big salary, from what I've read. Huke was under the org for a little bit when he was competing in COD.

BraXzy

Damn, Lethul was playing with some peeps against Pistola and some other peeps.. Someone on Lethuls team dropped halfway through the CTF match and they still managed to take the win. Wish I had as good a shot as him with the pistol.

Any other HaloGAF SC's got open spots? I've been playing over the last week and haven't seen a single other member of the GAF B-Team playing.

mo60

That Warzone firefight trailer is pretty funny.

It looks like I may actually get time to play the beta for Warzone firefight this week.

op_ivy

That Warzone firefight trailer is pretty funny.

It looks like I may actually get time to play the beta for Warzone firefight this week.

fuck, i just realized i wont get to play ANY of it. starting my spring break thursday immediately after work and leaving for the pacific NW for 9 days.

mo60

Any other HaloGAF SC's got open spots? I've been playing over the last week and haven't seen a single member of GAF B-Team playing.

There seems to be 4 spots open on the main halogaf Spartan company, but I don't know if the leaders of the company are planning to fill the spots up with any other Halo 5 players yet.

fuck, i just realized i wont get to play ANY of it. starting my spring break thursday immediately after work and leaving for the pacific NW for 9 days.

I have a couple of finals early next week so in between studying for them I'm going to be playing warzone firefight.

Top Bottom