• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Glass

Im thinking Pro League drops info drops either during the stream or this Friday during the communiy update. Che did tweet about it and now Tashi... fuck it, its happening during the firefight stream, if i have a nap at work that makes it 2 sleeps for me, it fits.

Vico

Got matched against David Ellis yesterday in Warzone. Always pretty cool to stumble randomly against someone from 343. Couldn't see if he was using these pretty 343 unicorn skins though.

Anyone seen these BP ads starring a blatant ripoff of the Superintendent? Even the facial expressions are almost identical. It's nice that he's been able to find work after ODST though.

Oh, yeah, that looks way too similar to just be a coincidence.

Wtf have I done to not deserve your love, my fellow GAFers ;(

image.php

Elzar doesn't even know what's Halo anymore..

I actually tried to play Arena yesterday.

A random quit on our side, and the other team mate went vastly negative, this was strongholds.

This is why I do not play Arena without at least 3 friends. I would rather not play H5, if it meant playing by myself in Arena.

I can't believe at least Ram's bitching about a mercenary playlist has not come to fruition yet.

We have 343 people here, please do not ignore how important it is for certain people.

A random quit on our side, and the other team mate went vastly negative, this was strongholds.

This is why I do not play Arena without at least 3 friends. I would rather not play H5, if it meant playing by myself in Arena.

I can't believe at least Ram's bitching about a mercenary playlist has not come to fruition yet.

We have 343 people here, please do not ignore how important it is for certain people.

We need to move on. If we want to get listened, we have to complaint on Reddit.

I think I need to step away from Arena for a bit, my last game ended 49-50 (against a premade no less).Which is fine, but after six losses in a row, it just starts to get to you. I’m finding myself becoming more frustrated at times playing it. So going to stick to social and also looking forward to the FF beta.

IHaveIce

Banned

What Rank are you in Arena?

I haven't seen Elzar post this much since the first OT. Must be getting bored playing with his
Battlefront
game.

I actually changed my tag in Halo 5 to G0SU, and now I'm posting the most I have in some time.

Coincidence, of course not. The spirit of G0SU has possessed me, so now I must fake a friendship with BraXzy and pretend I am decent at H5.

Fucking REKT M8

I still genuinly love you :D

i get the clamor for more playlists, like mercenary playlists, especially since ive been dying for oddball and more game types, but i get what 343 is doing.

splitting up into more playlists = less population for every playlist = less even matches. and everyone here complains when a match isnt even.

and now that infection is coming, people are gonna lose their minds if thats a weekly only playlist.

i have no idea what the solution to that is

Strider

Zoojoo, Noblegundam and myself were playing our placement matches in Breakout last night and got matched against a Champion and a Bronze... In the same game...

lol wut

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Mixmisterchief/screenshot/4068369

They are probably a party and I assume the bronze player tanked his rating on purpose so they could get matched up vs lower ranked people... This will allow his friend to win easier and thus get higher and higher on the champion leaderboard because of it. It's a form of boosting basically.

The fact there is only one rank per playlist, whether you play solo or in a party, is the single most broken thing about the ranking system in this game. It's easily abused...

Loomba

i get the clamor for more playlists, like mercenary playlists, especially since ive been dying for oddball and more game types, but i get what 343 is doing.

splitting up into more playlists = less population for every playlist = less even matches. and everyone here complains when a match isnt even.

and now that infection is coming, people are gonna lose their minds if thats a weekly only playlist.

They only need Merc Slayer imo. Team Arena doesn't need one its called TEAM Arena for a reason. That won't split the population too much.

BraXzy

Haven't rank yet baaaybeeeee

Can someone boot this dude? Unranked almost two weeks in smh.

Coincidence, of course not. The spirit of G0SU has possessed me, so now I must fake a friendship with BraXzy and pretend I am decent at H5.

Fucking REKT M8

How can friendships be real if our eyes aren't real?

Seriously though if the spirit of G0SU has possessed you may Cortana have mercy on your soul.

I don't think we need a mercenary playlist. However, the system should be doing a better job at matching parties against each other. I had times where I played the same premade multiple times in a row, this shouldn't happen. I have no problems playing against premades if it rarely occurs or a less than average occurrence. However, it's quite frequently it happens. For example, if I play ten games and I had to go against a premade 1-3 times as a solo, I wouldn't really mind, however it's currently 4 or more it's happening.

I actually changed my tag in Halo 5 to G0SU, and now I'm posting the most I have in some time.

Fucking REKT M8

Daaayyummmmmmm!!!.gif
I might just do a lethul ragequit

How can friendships be real if our eyes aren't real?

Seriously though if the spirit of G0SU has possessed you may Cortana have mercy on your soul.

Cortana is the one giving me orders.

The Reclamation has begun.

Top Bottom