• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Akai__

would the point be better if i said Josh Holmes?

Kevin Franklin helped making Infinity Slayer and Warzone and was even the lead designer on those 2, I think. Josh helped making the competetive MP from Halo 5, which is overall pretty good, so nope.

I forgot that I was talking to Ragnarok Flames. lol

singhr1

Just to clarify we are angry and disappointed with MICROSOFT NOT 343 Industries about the lack of Halo 5 news at E3 right? at least that is my position

Be angry at no one man. It's not a good look.

Who knows if "buried under the storm" was the real reason. Maybe they didn't have a trailer ready in time. Maybe it's still coming. Maybe it got cut last second. We don't have enough info to just be blindly angry at the lack of new news.

Be angry at no one man. It's not a good look.

Who knows if "buried under the storm" was the real reason. Maybe they didn't have a trailer ready in time. Maybe it's still coming. Maybe it got cut last second. We don't have enough info to just be blindly angry at the lack of new news.

Yeah you are right angry is a strong word I edited my post

FFA is the least populated playlist in the game, getting beat by breakout. When are 343 going to 1. Have more than 8 spawns on a map, you can seriously predict to the mm where they will spawn. 2. Take out some of the power weapons, 4 on stasis, torque are literally awful. 2 power ups/weapons on a map MAX.

Kevin Franklin helped making Infinity Slayer and Warzone and was even the lead designer on those 2, I think. Josh helped making the competetive MP from Halo 5, which is overall pretty good, so nope.

I forgot that I was talking to Ragnarok Flames. lol

Who was in charge of the Wheel Chair spartan thing? because something like that leaves a taste in the mouth.

honestly let me quantify my dislike.

Infinity slayer was just not really all that Halo. and warzone, while casual fun. isn't really all that appealing. so having a negative opinion on the guy whose brainchild it was is all i can do.

being stand-offish and contrary is just easier.

Welfare

No Prometheans in Halo Wars at launch and the 343i devs drops the "6 months of support" line afterwards, which kinda indicates that they could be a DLC faction. This is how Creative Assembly treated their last game, aswell. The most requested faction was paid DLC.

Really disappointing.
Yay, DLC factions!

UGH

wwm0nkey

So with Halo 6 having no reason not to release on PC now according to Phil, do you guys think we will see a Halo PC collection? It could be something that is just an insane value that will get people to use WIn10 store.

So with Halo 6 having no reason not to release on PC now according to Phil, do you guys think we will see a Halo PC collection? It could be something that is just an insane value that will get people to use WIn10 store.

That worked so well in the past. If they have no plans to port Halo 5 fully to PC, then I doubt it.

Glass

The shit you can do with forge in this game is amazing, as demonstrated by the numerous custom game gifs making it to the top of r/gaming recently. Why you wouldn't use this E3 to celebrate a year of post game support with something from the biggest update to date incoming, and show off the forge nuttyness loads of people wouldn't have seen before, and throw in the amazing PC news, I don't know.

I'm thinking that they'll do a spinoff title to act as a jumping-on point for the series before they release 6 on PC. If they were porting 5 and the MCC, that'd be one thing, but there's no sign of that.

jfoul

Nope. There was too much news at E3. Halo would have been lost in the storm.

Shit is mind boggling to me. We get KI news with the Raam tie in for Gears of War 4 during the conference, but we don't even get a minute long sizzle real for Halo 5. MS should be trying to show how much has been added to H5 since release. This whole thing makes me feel like support after the June update is going to be slim until Halo 6.

Shit is mind boggling to me. We get KI news with the Raam tie in for Gears of War 4 during the conference, but we don't even get a minute long sizzle real for Halo 5. MS should be trying to show how much has been added to H5 since release. This whole thing makes me feel like support after the June update is going to be slim until Halo 6.

Maybe 343 didn't have a trailer for the June update yet

I'm joking

I'm thinking that they'll do a spinoff title to act as a jumping-on point for the series before they release 6 on PC. If they were porting 5 and the MCC, that'd be one thing, but there's no sign of that.

giK688S.png

BELIEVE in 2017

I edited the image BTW so it's not real

belushy

Banned
Yeah wait another year after instead and do Halo 3: ODST Anniversary. Includes Remastered Mythic Multiplayer disc. (Scorpio Exclusive)

Cross-posting from the Halo 6 Windows 10 thread over on gaming side where people are failing to understand how UWP works and what an ecosystem means.

Hoping for:
2017: MCC rebuilt as UWP. Works as intended on both Xbox One and Windows 10. Halo 3 Anniversary graphics switching mode for campaign exclusive to Windows 10 and Scorpio.

2018: Halo 6

The Halo PC threads are generally positive which is nice. It's almost as if taking away the exclusivity stops people from criticizing it for some reason...

The Halo PC threads are generally positive which is nice. It's almost as if taking away the exclusivity stops people from criticizing it for some reason...
You mean people on gaming side are biased toqards Xbox? WHO WOULDA THUNK IT

You know what I REALLY find funny? How the sentiment in MS games is always "wow this looked tired and boring" and yet whenever those same games are revealed for PC, suddenly so many people are like "wow can't wait to play that on PC"

Cranster

Banned
You mean people on gaming side are biased toqards Xbox? WHO WOULDA THUNK IT

You know what I REALLY find funny? How the sentiment in MS games is always "wow this looked tired and boring" and yet whenever those same games are revealed for PC, suddenly so many people are like "wow can't wait to play that on PC"
Let alone when they show a Halo or Gears game, gaming side is like, "more Halo and Gears? Boring"!
But then Sony shows another God of War game they are like, "omg so awesome and much hype"!

Top Bottom