• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

IHaveIce

Banned
i may be negative about a lot of things but i have my reasons. they dont get said, because no-one cares anyway, so ill just continue to be myself.

nah this was not a criticism or that I got who you are through the trashtalk. :) I just saw our private twitch chat and then the post and connected the usernames lmao

nah this was not a criticism or that I got who you are through the trashtalk. :) I just saw our private twitch chat and then the post and connected the usernames lmao

:)

Real talk, its good to be back talking about Halo. I may not agree with a lot of popular sentiment, but ill still buy whatever they shovel to me.

Madness

i may be negative about a lot of things but i have my reasons. they dont get said, because no-one cares anyway, so ill just continue to be myself.

200w.gif

No one escapes HGAF. Wonder where Ryn has been.

Fuchsdh

started the campaign over again for the first time in months. i know views are split, but i love it. got legit nerd chills during the intro.

Can't wait to jump back in for the score attack achievements. I really love campaign scoring, ever since Reach Legendary made it mandatory for my sanity (did I kill that Elite, or not? Let the points tell me!)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Yeah I liked the campaign, warden is the only annoying part for me.

thats the worst offender, but i'd add still week vehicular bits, prometheans still arent all that great to fight against, and forced squad mechanics that dont really work all that well. still, its a great game, one of my favorites in the entire series

op_ivy

speaking of restarting campaigns.

Halo 2 legendary is kicking my ass.

that reminds me, i actually have to replay a few levels of h2a on legendary. god damned game didnt give me completion for all of them to unlock the h5 armor.

You can unlock standard Helioskrill from Gold Packs like any other Mythic if it's that big of a hassle.
Whaaaat isn't the standard Helioskrill from doing legendary MCC campaigns only?
Cause I rmemebered some pros who bought all the packs with real money didn't get it

op_ivy

You can unlock standard Helioskrill from Gold Packs like any other Mythic if it's that big of a hassle.

Whaaaat isn't the standard Helioskrill from doing legendary MCC campaigns only?
Cause I rmemebered some pros who bought all the packs with real money didn't get it

standard helioskrill is only from h2a legendary. you can unlock a variant in gold packs. i have it, but i want whats owed me. fucking mcc

belushy

Banned
Good looking update.

I think map on the right is the Rig remix, I can make out some lava.

Also a Sanghelios Warzone map based on the concept art, but I'm thinking its an update for later down the line.

Only 1 Arena Map? That really sucks. Oh well, the rest sounds very good.
I don't think this will drop in June. Bravo said he'll show more info in the next few weeks :(

Top Bottom