• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

singhr1

LMAO WTF IS THAT HELMET

Looks like the two war zone maps will be good.

The arena map is definitely a Rig remix, cause of the lava.

This looks like a dang good update.

It's like they put headphones and a mouthpiece on Scanner and said, "Yeah this looks good. SHIP IT!"

Bonus:

"Yup!! Because so many folk have asked, we're extending the HW2 beta to Wednesday! #HaloWars2" - Dan Ayoub

Only 1 Arena Map? That really sucks. Oh well, the rest sounds very good.
I don't think this will drop in June. Bravo said he'll show more info in the next few weeks :(

Hope not. If a few maps are delaying the update, would prefer they just delayed the unfinished content to the following update and dropped what's done. I'm a sucker for the new content drip-feed.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
sanghelios!

concept2-0efda7819fec4afe84f3a610fa7738d9.jpg

awesome

Sold update, but yeah it's totally going to miss June...

One of the new helmets is a new Fenrir variant by the looks of it. Think I'm the only one jazzed about that hahaha

TCKaos

So that's roughly 60k in REQ points.

Interested to play the new Warzone Assault map! It looks like an original using some of the assets from Darkstar and campaign. The Sanghelios one, assuming it's the other one in the update, should be awesome.

Are we still getting this at the end of June or are we looking at another delay?

op_ivy

Yeah.

We'll see. Map is coming out before the month ends :)

i mean, what else could it be? as you pointed out, its not any of the current warzone maps, its not the new assualt map. i agree, the column structure you point out is a stretch, but its still gotta be the map associated with the sanghelios concept art

So that's roughly 60k in REQ points.

Interested to play the new Warzone Assault map! It looks like an original using some of the assets from Darkstar and campaign. The Sanghelios one, assuming it's the other one in the update, should be awesome.

Are we still getting this at the end of June or are we looking at another delay?

I'm expecting a delay. I figured if Bravo didn't announce a time and date for the stream showcasing everything, it was going to be delayed. His wording didn't fill me with confidence either.

op_ivy

lol at optic... "we didnt mean to miss the veto, we just... forgot"

EDIT: "what can we expect from optic next week?"

"practice everyday" - maniac, with aPG in the background shaking his head no

I'm expecting a delay. I figured if Bravo didn't announce a time and date for the stream showcasing everything, it was going to be delayed. His wording didn't fill me with confidence either.

Nope. It's still possible. Next Friday (June 24) will be the full req reveal and the date for the reveal stream.

The stream would then be at 27 or 28, which leads to the update being 29 or 30.

The timeline still makes sense.

mo60

Got that halo ce pistol a day ago in a gold pack
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

I also don't like community doubles
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

At least I won one doubles match.
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

In the double matches I played the team who loses the match loses it big. Optic posion is also an awful map.Teammates are usually not good and I'm not amazing so it leads to my team getting crushed usually or me getting crushed if no one replaces me.

Gwyn

Ok enough with the trashcan lookin helmets 343 just stop wasting time and instead add something that people ask
falcon(???)

I can't see this going past June by much if at all.

I've learned to expect the worst. But I dig the optimism.

Wonder when they'll discuss post-June updates. Frankie all but confirmed support will continue for 5, but I wonder if it's more playlist and event based than it will be content drops.

link1201

I've learned to expect the worst. But I dig the optimism.

Wonder when they'll discuss post-June updates. Frankie all but confirmed support will continue for 5, but I wonder if it's more playlist and event based than it will be content drops.

Perhaps around RTX time, they said:
This year Halo will be at the Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX) in a big way
So maybe we'll hear more then... I hope. lol

Top Bottom