• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

HGVbikt.jpg

Id love to get one of those plushes:)

BizzyBum

I just had like a 2 hour stand-off with someone in HW2, I was finally getting the upper hand and the game just froze and went back to the main menu. So mad.. lol

Game clock also stops at 99:00, probably because 343 doesn't expect people to suck that bad.

Of the classical antiquity style armor don't you find the Achilles set kinda inelegant?

Its not a great armor, but it is a status symbol.

Also, if you want in to the Spartan Company, send those requests in. Might have a spot opening up soon, since SOMEONE wanted to trade his Xbox in for a PS4.

The issue is even bigger when you consider how dirt cheap REQs become once you unlock everything like us. Unless I'm playing warzone turbo, there's no way to use them faster than I earn them.

Yep, I only keep certain things so my silvers cost ~1.5k, one warzone game/2 arena with no boosts. I have sooo many reqs. At least it will soften the grind to 151 by Nov 4th.

So we are at minimum getting 1 more assault variant so I'm guessing we will get another og map and possibly a remix and they will be done.

Spartan3PC

There's now 1 open spot in the Spartan Company. I'm rejoining one I made with a few friends. Was happy to help you with the Achilles armour. Good luck with the helmet!

Mistel

Banned
Its not a great armor, but it is a status symbol.

Also, if you want in to the Spartan Company, send those requests in. Might have a spot opening up soon, since SOMEONE wanted to trade his Xbox in for a PS4.
Fair point. How do you do this Spartan Company stuff anyhow as I'm getting mine back once I get back from Uni so I might as well help you lot with it.

also, where the hell is my red ranger helmet like guy on the left

Art-of-Halo-5-Guardians-07.jpg

its like mp police from reach, that I loved

Where the hell is my Stormtrooper Tanaka helmet? She looked like a beast in this concept art:

K8okW6P.jpg

Which, she still is, don't get me wrong, but widening the "jawline" of the helmet made it look way more intimidating.

Crazy off topic, but this is like the best summary of what Xbox Live was like during the MW2 era

Honestly surprised they weren't making out by the end of it

Just to keep my tinfoil going...

l8X8TpI.png

The one on the left looks a little like...

latest

jfoul

The left bumper on my Lunar white controller broke today playing Arena. Decided to open it up because it was out of warranty (3 months). Now I understand what Elite owners are going through with bumpers failing. It's a really shitty design, and it just seems like they'll eventually fail.

The left bumper on my Lunar white controller broke today playing Arena. Decided to open it up because it was out of warranty (3 months). Now I understand what Elite owners are going through with bumpers failing. It's a really shitty design, and it just seems like they'll eventually fail.

My Day One controller it's 100% in perfect conditions also my Elite controller that I got on January 6th

jfoul

My Day One controller it's 100% in perfect conditions also my Elite controller that I got on January 6th

My launch controller is still good, but that uses a different bumper assembly. The Elite and 3.5mm uses an LB/RB assembly that's one piece. It's flexes every time you press the bumpers, unfortunately mine cracked where it runs across the home/sync buttons. I'm going to try gorilla glue. If that fails to hold, I'll try to find a replacement assembly, or mod site to get a replacement.

Top Bottom