• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Lurchio

Will the spartan company tab ever work like we all thought it would?Would make it easier to form a squad so maybe there would be a few less complaints about getting matched with teams.

Tawpgun

Brexit is obviously Elzar's fault. If he doesn't want to stay in the EU he probably shouldn't stay in the Spartan Company either right????

Moa

These pro skins must be bought right?

Yup, cash only.

VeaBrzM.png

So the Old HCS pack is available already?
I don't think I can farm 80k

No.

The Know has pretty much always been bottom-of-the-barrel in terms of video game coverage. RT as a whole has still been putting out pretty decent content in general, but when it comes to informed opinions or news or anything of that sort, that kind of stuff from them is best avoided for exactly the same reason as the incident you mentioned.

Any other site is just as bad. also the Know is pretty decent. i dont get the RT hate.

People hating on rooster teeth because of an episode of The Patch. lol. Everything they put out under Achievement Hunter is gold quality entertainment. The RT podcast and Off Topic podcast are damn good. They have plenty of other new shows and productions. That company hasn't been just about red vs. blue for a long time.

This.

Glass

The rally scout warthogs are so much fun in Warzone Assault, I've started buying bronze packs just to try and top them up.

Fuchsdh

Wow, Youtube recommended videos and autoplay sent me down a deep, dark rabbit hole of bad Red vs. Blue montages paired with Skrillex. Why.gif

Oh Ok thank you SmartWaffles if I want I still can get the new versions later but this one was the last original version of the books that I could find brand new and with shipping to Mexico

I still have the original novels both in English and Chinese, but the Chinese version is later revealed as non-authorized publishing, which leads to Halo novel not being translated in China for nearly 10 years lol.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh my god they are running some free Halo days in tandem with the Firefight launch

RIP servers

Microsoft you idiots

Can't wait to play Firefight July 6th

Moa

Oh my god they are running some free Halo days in tandem with the Firefight launch

RIP servers

Microsoft you idiots

Can't wait to play Firefight July 6th

A lot of people aren't going to be able to download 80GB+ in a couple of days.

They will be fine.

--

NCQFSWS.png

Glass

Deciding whether or not to stay up for the Community Update here in the EU, er i mean UK, is a weekly struggle.

Barvo pls

They can't even keep servers up on a nothing-happening saturday.

I Suspect server volume will Increase. It is a holiday weekend, so the xbox live team and everyone inovlved should know what they need to do.

Not sure why you think the servers would just sit at the same capacity when they are giving all GOLD members halo 5 for free during that peroid of time. Plenty of people coordinate stuff like this.

If im wrong and they are all sitting in a room watching youtube videos of babies making faces, then i guess ill eat crow.

Trup1aya

Concern is valid though. Halo 5 servers are shit.

Watching pro league matches last night, and the CLG nV match was riddled with drop outs. Folks in the chat start accusing CLG of cheating (of course), but then people start having regular folks start having trouble at the same time.

I cant remember a game where I've had as many lag outs as this one... Maybe it's because I play halo 5 so much more than I've played other games... But I don't think so.

Watching pro league matches last night, and the CLG nV match was riddled with drop outs. Folks in the chat start accusing CLG of cheating (of course), but then people start having regular folks start having trouble at the same time.

I cant remember a game where I've had as many lag outs as this one... Maybe it's because I play halo 5 so much more than I've played other games... But I don't think so.

Playing on them is a bit different than downoading them though. I'm talking specifically toward downloading the big file size and server capacity.

singhr1

Halo 5 customs and REQ* servers are shit

Top Bottom