• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Um, calm down. I was just making light of your statement. Was just an odd statement to make.

Oh Ok I'm sorry it's just that things have not been good for me recently in terms of relationships and external family (aunt) for example I don't believe in love anymore :( (girlfriends, wife, soulmate etc that kind of love) I overreacted I apologize Carter also sorry G0SU if I offended you sorry guys :(

Alright, so my daytime shenanigans are over. Do we have a Warzone Saturday lobby going already or should we get this shit started?

I'll be on in like 15-20 minutes. Anyone who's down to play, shoot me a message on Live.

Alright, so my daytime shenanigans are over. Do we have a Warzone Saturday lobby going already or should we get this shit started?

I'll be on in like 15-20 minutes. Anyone who's down to play, shoot me a message on Live.
Start it up. I'm currently making a fool of myself in slayer placement matches.

The other members of HaloGAF and NeoGAF know that I'm not lying but Ok you can believe whatever makes you happy

28465-Jerry-Seinfeld-leaves-gif-yxqm.gif

Check the previous posts of this page my answer was rude, a few days ago who I thought was going to be the love of my life dumped me like trash so I have not been pretty good recently I know is not a excuse but I just want to say sorry I apologize perdon :´(

Edit: and now a electric storm is going to happen 20 minutes before my Halo 5 Live Stream just in time perfect just what I need it :(

No mic but lets do dis
Same, just updating now (for the 928034234th time). The standard mics have been crap for me, so I don't even bother with them anymore. I usually just talk with friends on Skype through my computer while they're on Xbox lol.

Why the hell haven't they made a wireless headset like this beautiful thing:
250px-360_Wireless_Headset.png

Check the previous posts of this page my answer was rude, a few days ago who I thought was going to be the love of my life dumped me like trash so I have not been pretty good recently I know is not a excuse but I just want to say sorry I apologize perdon :´(

Edit: and now a electric storm is going to happen 20 minutes before my Halo 5 Live Stream just in time perfect just what I need it :(

Sorry to hear that bud. I know how it feels. Just keep going on with your life. It gets better.

Oh Ok I'm sorry it's just that things have not been good for me recently in terms of relationships and external family (aunt) for example I don't believe in love anymore :( (girlfriends, wife, soulmate etc that kind of love) I overreacted I apologize Carter also sorry G0SU if I offended you sorry guys :(

Domt worry bro. I was just teasing you. Someone sent me a message about nda so yeah. Lol

Also dont let a lil bit of drama ruin your day. Women feed off drama. Dont tell my wife i said this tho.... Lol!

Shame I can't play atm due to account being suspended because it's charged a lost card twice. At the worst it will be another day so it's not that bad but it's super frustrating at the same time.

Same, just updating now (for the 928034234th time). The standard mics have been crap for me, so I don't even bother with them anymore. I usually just talk with friends on Skype through my computer while they're on Xbox lol.

Why the hell haven't they made a wireless headset like this beautiful thing:
250px-360_Wireless_Headset.png
I hated this headset so much lol

Sorry to hear that bud. I know how it feels. Just keep going on with your life. It gets better.

Domt worry bro. I was just teasing you. Someone sent me a message about nda so yeah. Lol

Also dont let a lil bit of drama ruin your day. Women feed off drama. Dont tell my wife i said this tho.... Lol!

<3 you Jorge. Sending good vibes your way.

Thank you for your support guys it means a lot to me and I'm starting to feel better actually :), I felt very bad because trust me we had a LOT in common like from 99 things from 100 she is a huge Halo fan like me, we like the same music, moves TV shows etc hear this she was even a fan of my YT channel so that's why I tough that she was finally the one but now I realize that no she is not, I will move on and I will continue with my life but frankly right now I don't believe in love anymore (girlfriends, wifes, soulmates etc that kind of love) I just can't keep getting destroyed every time that I open my heart to someone I'm tired of that it's enough for me

Anyway that was way to out of topic haha so I'm sorry for that haha now let's get back on Halo should we? :p

Cheers HaloGAF for a better future!

If love ever taught me anything that its never what you think it should be and never will be perfect. Its all about the moments and memories. Not a list to check off. Thats your brain, not your heart thinking she is the one.

Anywaaayyyy. Cheers jorge! Cheer up and pwn sum nubs in infection!!!
------'-''''''

How much longer will everyone be on.?

Yall kicked me when exwife ended the party :(

Rip g0su

If love ever taught me anything that its never what you think it should be and never will be perfect. Its all about the moments and memories. Not a list to check off. Thats your brain, not your heart thinking she is the one.

Anywaaayyyy. Cheers jorge! Cheer up and pwn sum nubs in infection!!!
------'-''''''

How much longer will everyone be on.?

Yall kicked me when exwife ended the party :(

Rip g0su

you never got kicked. you never joined. might have joined when we crashed

Thank you for your support guys it means a lot to me and I'm starting to feel better actually :), I felt very bad because trust me we had a LOT in common like from 99 things from 100 she is a huge Halo fan like me, we like the same music, moves TV shows etc hear this she was even a fan of my YT channel so that's why I tough that she was finally the one but now I realize that no she is not, I will move on and I will continue with my life but frankly right now I don't believe in love anymore (girlfriends, wifes, soulmates etc that kind of love) I just can't keep getting destroyed every time that I open my heart to someone I'm tired of that it's enough for me

Anyway that was way to out of topic haha so I'm sorry for that haha now let's get back on Halo should we? :p

Sorry man.

Negro Modelo Especial is a good beer and I miss it.

Just remember three words that comfort us men in times of need.

Bitches ain't shit

Look on the bright side, you weren't married with kids. Nowadays, woman can change their mind on you but they take half your shit and kids. Then you get to pay her while looking for a place to live.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Cheers Jorge. You were the best character in Reach.
I wish you the best in getting through this time.

J3yLt0z.gif

Top Bottom