• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Woah. I've never noticed.

The servers are crapping themselves atm :/

good to know its not just me. i live in a resort town and this weekend is insane around here. my internet typically takes a shit all summer long.

op_ivy

uhhh, why was i 3rd here?
0FaoHk0.jpg

EDIT: and where is my gun!?

op_ivy

i took a screen shot of post game report... and my placing isnt the only thing wonky LOL

I want to see top PC players competing and then I want to see them playing against console pros. Just to see the difference.

It's gonna be interesting how the port will look like. Especially, considering that almost every 1st party game is a Play Anywhere title now. This is basically going to be a demo for the next Halo game.

I'm mostly just expecting a locked res, better AF and some better overall textures. Halo 6 will no doubtingly look a lot better than the regular Xbox one version cause by the time it's out Scorpio will also so they'll be targeting a higher spec directly.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
i took a screen shot of post game report... and my placing isnt the only thing wonky LOL
Weird. On my last game one of the round 4 phateon bosses didn't actually appear, just its marker, and I was also getting shot at from an invisible rocket warthog. The servers are really fucked up right now. I'm glad I cleared silvers in time.

Trup1aya

I want to see top PC players competing and then I want to see them playing against console pros. Just to see the difference.

It's gonna be interesting how the port will look like. Especially, considering that almost every 1st party game is a Play Anywhere title now. This is basically going to be a demo for the next Halo game.

Me too. I expect some interesting results. Halo 2 vista allowed people with controllers to play against Kb/m folks, and kb/m folks would complain about the advantages controller players had.

uberluigi

Banned
Omfg this is starting to piss me off, I just reinstalled the whole game and I started the update and now it's asking me to reinstall the whole fucking thin again!! Fuck this game

Dice

I have a monthly 250GB data cap so that would really completely unacceptable for me.

Fuchsdh

Honestly this kind of solves the spawn issue and I think they should adapt it, officially of course. Spend 1 (or 2) REQ points to instant spawn would be a good system that gets rid of a few complaints but if misused teams could screw themselves, which is how it should be.

Yeah I think this is a reasonable idea, or else maybe even 3 REQ points for the later rounds, as in Dota 2 the longer the game goes the higher number you'll need.

As is I've started buying vehicles and nursing them as best I can through the third round and beyond because that way I know I'll have enough energy for the final round.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Anyone else have a new splash screen? The main menu screen.

Lren

Feels good to land all spartan laser shots during phaeton/banshee rounds. The harder part though always seems to be not being killed by enemies that have either light rifles or some sort of sniper. Seems like a better habit to spawn, run to a req station and secure a nice safe zone.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
What did it look like?

It was inside a building. Like a lab or manufacturing area. Orange, white, grey metal kinda look if I remember correctly. Everything else was the same, solo, multiplayer, extras ect...

Akai__

Forge for Windows 10 comming in Fall. Halo 5 will be updated simultaneiously with a full in-game File Browser.

You can add screenshots, Forge Prefabs, etc. to your File Browser. Has a "powerful" search engine.

CmZOoCQWcAArbDs.jpg

Dice

I feel like seconding what someone asked earlier: "Do these people even play videogames?"

On Darkstar and we make it to Mythic Warden, plenty of time left. I grab The Answer. I start shooting at him and after 2 bullets a shield pops up from the Watcher. Now I have a roof over my head blocking me from shooting it and if I step out there are all his ultra-soldiers to kill me in half a second. However there are 3 teammates on the other side with good cover and view. What are they doing? Shooting at him.

...while the watcher is clearly putting a shield over him...

IHaveIce

Banned
Forge for Windows 10 comming in Fall. Halo 5 will be updated simultaneiously with a full in-game File Browser.

You can add screenshots, Forge Prefabs, etc. to your File Browser. Has a "powerful" search engine.

CmZOoCQWcAArbDs.jpg

Holy crap. that could be mindblowing

Top Bottom