• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

I play most weeknights Aussie time, anyone is welcome to join from this region. I've never been fussy about skills or ranks above or below my play level.

Hate Frank? Nah. He's an alright guy. I just don't understand why some of y'all are putting him on a pedestal with this "glory to Frankie" stuff.

The " all glory to frankie" is a joke from his spartan company... Its harmless fun...

Im surprised you took that serious and thought it was actual worship.

pieface

You know what I would really like? (Apart from Dev made BTB maps and Arena solo MM)...

An MMR drain over periods of inactivity. I sometimes go weeks without loading Halo, I may have finished as a Diamond player, but I certainly don't come back as one!!!

IHaveIce

Banned
You know what I would really like? (Apart from Dev made BTB maps and Arena solo MM)...

An MMR drain over periods of inactivity. I sometimes go weeks without loading Halo, I may have finished as a Diamond player, but I certainly don't come back as one!!!

that this isn't featured as the standard is laughable, I really want this.

Also playing new placement matches doesn't help I still won't get ranked that far below my original rank.

Also BTB maps would be cool, but remember it could be worse, it could have been Reach BTB.. Cragmire... never forget, never forgive.

wWN6czf.png

https://twitter.com/Halo/status/756535098896486400

The VIdoc will be uploaded today and the full panel will be available later in the week.

10:30 pst hour and a half

Good luck Frank!

I just wish 343 gave me the rank i match up against. Ahem *onyx* ahem.

Im only a lowly level platinum pleb.. Dont have me match make against diamonds and onyx. Plzzzz and thank youuuuuuuu.

Yall see that ninja fail though? Lol. I was laughing when i watched him jump back gracefully to his death.

i'm kinda like reverse g0su this season - somehow managed to grind out of platinum into diamond, but now i'm matching against onyxes and stuff [some who REALLY suck, but most are REALLY gud].

every now and again there's a gold-tier player in the mix who outplays us all...

10:15 I mean. Give me an obscure word to drop in the panel

and people wonder why we love Frankie...

10:15 I mean. Give me an obscure word to drop in the panel

Put your hands up in the air and say
ALL GLORY TO G0SU

EDIT:

i'm kinda like reverse g0su this season - somehow managed to grind out of platinum into diamond, but now i'm matching against onyxes and stuff [some who REALLY suck, but most are REALLY gud].

every now and again there's a wood-tier player in the mix who outplays us all...

and people wonder why we love Frankie...

i guess i am the golden child.

Top Bottom