• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

nillapuddin

It might be weird, but I would actually like a TellTale game similar to story of Last Light.

Yeah that would be interesting, does those sell well? cause whatever it is, its gotta sell Xbox certified W10 boxes

Halo 3 Anni Content for Halo 5 and it getting more support until 2018 is my dream

A fine dream, a reality? Im not so sure : (

I'm really not sure what will come in 17. I feel like some nod to Halo 3 should happen but with MCC it's kinda moot to do a full on remaster? And would a massive H3 drop of maps for H5 even do anything for its population in another year?

In a best case scenario, absolutely, in the real world. I dont know : /

MCC to PC + All campaign content brought into the HD age which secures your legacy, it sounds awesome. But encouraging people to open MCC.exe.... risky proposition.

Yall know the saying, if it makes dollars it makes cents sense.

The best part about this image is that fuckin' XAND WENT -5. EVERYONE, GIVE HIM SHIT FOREVER

Was literally about to point this out lol.

It's not too bad, I wish the middle was more open with a wider routes to bottom mid. Riptide, Plaza, Rig and Overgrowth are still worse.

Nah, Plaza is good stuff. You just a scrub.

EDIT: Oh hey, how crazy was it when we got the same kills, assists, and deaths in that game last night?

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Nah, Plaza is good stuff. You just a scrub.

EDIT: Oh hey, how crazy was it when we got the same kills, assists, and deaths in that game last night?
I dislike 343's assymetric map design for Halo 5, too many hallways. Plaza is actually better in this regard. I still don't particularly like it, it's better the Rig, Overgrowth and Riptide though.

The same kills thing is actually the second time something like this happened, we had the same spartan kills + bosses + score one time. Though this is a bit crazier considering it's a high amount of kills. You drove me around on the gausshog though so I'll give you the edge for that game. :p

I dislike 343's assymetric map design for Halo 5, too many hallways. Plaza is actually better in this regard. I still don't particularly like it, it's better the Rig, Overgrowth and Riptide though.

The same kills thing is actually the second time something like this happened, we had the same spartan kills + bosses + score one time. Though this is a bit crazier considering it's a high amount of kills. You drove me around on the gausshog though so I'll give you the edge for that game. :p

Ha! just noticed we had the same number of boss and legendary takedowns too.

BraXzy

Looking on the HaloTracker leaderboards.. every playlist has way higher than normal CSR at the top. Have they changed how CSR works? It always used to be high 2000's at the top.

BraXzy

Not a bug. He has completed 806 games in SWAT this Season with a 93% win ratio. And we are only 14 days into the Season.

Yeah I've just been looking, that's insane. First place in almost every match. That's an insane number of games, I can imagine his don't last much longer than like 3-4 minutes though.

At least 50 hours play time this month... I suppose that isn't that crazy really. But that sure is a lot of SWAT.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Has anyone else noticed a broader MM range than before?

I just played against a team with historical tops at two Onyxes, one Diamond and a Gold 6.

Our team's historical top ranks were unranked, Diamond, and two low Plats.

Not complaining, just something interesting I think I have noticed since the last update.

Regardless of how bad SWAT is, that's a damn impressive number.

Not a bug. He has completed 806 games in SWAT this Season with a 93% win ratio. And we are only 14 days into the Season.

I have +150 games this season so far and I thought that was a lot. +800? wtf

Hey guys, long time listener, first time poster (Literally my first NeoGaf post)

I've heard you have some space for the Spartan Company and I'm wondering if I could join :)

Man. Idk if i should really be in the plat 5 - diamond 3 placement. Maybe lower. Idk... But when i face plat 1-4 i rub their face into dirt.

I don't know. I dont know. I dont know maaann...

I also hate it when i die from ARs lol.

Top Bottom