• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

The Flash

Banned
Supporting pro league is fine.

Just fine them visually unappealing. If I were to drop $10 on some skins I would like them to at least look good. That's just me.

1: how much should they cost?

Qfom17E.gif

I think $5 would be a fair pricing point. I believe they were originally $10 and that's just ridiculous.
I still bought them because I want to get 100% lol.

Maybe for reals this time

Never give up on your dreams!

Trup1aya

Just fine them visually unappealing. If I were to drop $10 on some skins I would like them to at least look good. That's just me.

I can dig it. I'm never to bothered about how any cosmetics look... I may buy them and never use them...

Karl2177

It's a shame that we're stuck with Snipers, Shotty Snipers, Rockets, Fiesta and Super Fiesta. Why can't they come up with something else? Why has it been 9 months and there's diddly squat for Forge maps in Matchmaking? Is the sustain team like 4 people now?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I should be in bed as we've got an early call time in the morning, but as I sit here preparing for tournament action in just a few short hours, I'm just getting more and more excited for this tournament. Every single match is going to be epic, with huge stakes on the line. It's like playoff sports where each play and each possession has so much weight. The best plays will be forever remembered, as will the worst mistakes.

I hope everyone joins us! Show time at 12PM PT / 3PM ET (~11 hours from now).

I should be in bed as we've got an early call time in the morning, but as I sit here preparing for tournament action in just a few short hours, I'm just getting more and more excited for this tournament. Every single match is going to be epic, with huge stakes on the line. It's like playoff sports where each play and each possession has so much weight. The best plays will be forever remembered, as will the worst mistakes.

Any chance there will be footage of the FFA tourney, even if it isn't streamed live? Can we count on you to Periscope the games? :)

fmOPfxw.png

Arena has no redeeming aspects.

lol at Gold level pretty much no one uses precision weapons. I'm out shooting ARs left and right and doesn't do shit.

IHaveIce

Banned

Will do, super excited to see what's going to happen

IHaveIce

Banned

I think the CLG skins look better than any other weapon skin in the game.

Because they really didn't go as crazy with skins as I hoped.
Team skins are a great idea and the pricing kinda seems high.. MS takes a big cut of that so they had to make the price higher so the team still gets enough %

edit: don't care about double post

Top Bottom