• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Then unless someone isn't actively keeping up with either this topic or the stream theres little to no chance any of us can get the packs.

I mean, yeah, that's kind of the point. You want the packs, you participate in the esports event in some way.

Folks should just be happy they aren't XBL one time use codes like every previous stream has been. Five minutes is plenty of time and gives anyone a chance to redeem.

Edit: Randa, no. Stop that.

belushy

Banned
Cloud :*( He deserves to be in this league over Optic....

Also Rammy just has not showed up after being a hot topic a few weeks before the end of the season.

It's disappointing the DLC didn't produce 1 viable map for competitive play (though I quite like Tyrant and Stasis). Even 343 acknowledged that Riptide and Overgrowth weren't meant for competitive play, why make those type of maps at all? They aren't fun for anything.

Fuchsdh

It's disappointing the DLC didn't produce 1 viable map for competitive play (though I quite like Tyrant and Stasis). Even 343 acknowledged that Riptide and Overgrowth weren't meant for competitive play, why make those type of maps at all? They aren't fun for anything.

Everyone likes the Stasis remix, no? Why isn't it in the rotation?

blamite

I mean if they were making maps like High Ground or Burial Mounds or Powerhouse I'd be fine with non-competetive maps, but when it's something like Overgrow that's just not good anywhere it really does feel like a waste. (I think Riptide is fairly good though, and I prefer Torque over Stasis by a fair margin)

Top Bottom