• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

I should be in bed as we've got an early call time in the morning, but as I sit here preparing for tournament action in just a few short hours, I'm just getting more and more excited for this tournament. Every single match is going to be epic, with huge stakes on the line. It's like playoff sports where each play and each possession has so much weight. The best plays will be forever remembered, as will the worst mistakes.

I hope everyone joins us! Show time at 12PM PT / 3PM ET (~11 hours from now).
Wish I could watch, but I'm working all day unfortunately :(

Trup1aya

I should be in bed as we've got an early call time in the morning, but as I sit here preparing for tournament action in just a few short hours, I'm just getting more and more excited for this tournament. Every single match is going to be epic, with huge stakes on the line. It's like playoff sports where each play and each possession has so much weight. The best plays will be forever remembered, as will the worst mistakes.

I hope everyone joins us! Show time at 12PM PT / 3PM ET (~11 hours from now).

I can't wait. I really wish the entire Relegation tourney was on stream... That's actually the more interesting event to me since we all know
clg
is gonna win.

Back from my holiday: might try and get a few games in tonight, considering I don't crash and fall asleep before that. Been awake since 4 AM today. :lol

I started replaying Halo CE, gonna try and play through the entire series. In the mood for some good old-fashioned Haloez.

343 wants quality control for any forge maps entering Arena playlists, which is why garbage like Pegasus and Antifreeze exists...

Actually come to think of it, I haven't played Pegasus this season, did they remove it?

343 wants quality control for any forge maps entering Arena playlists, which is why garbage like Pegasus and Antifreeze exists...

Actually come to think of it, I haven't played Pegasus this season, did they remove it?

Yeah they removed it. It's probably why they are adding that new forge map to Slayer in August.

Wow they removed Pegasus? I actually liked that map...moreso than overgrowth, riptide, and torque

Wish they'd remove Riptide and Overgrowth from MM, but they will never remove developer made maps, even with they have zero redeeming features. Torque would be okay if they updated the lighting.

There are plenty of high quality maps that are suited for Arena play besides White Cell that I hope they add. Simplex and High Citadel being among them.

Bessy67

It's still shocking to me how few people are able to deal with hunters. The hunter rounds on Stormbreak are pretty much insta-fails because everyone just attacks head on.

weeb.png

I, uh... okay.

Following standard conventions it'd be Odd One Out Z, then Odd One Out GT, then a recut 15 minute version of Odd One Out called Odd One Out Kai (Z Kai in the states and just Kai internationally), and then Odd One Out Super.

Can't forget Odd One Out Abridged!

There's an anime webgame where all the anime girls are WW2 ships. Kantai Collection or something. It's... pretty weird.

Yeah, I vaguely know of it- I sometimes check out the pages of people who favorite my work on deviantart... always a mistake.

Personally I think military hardware is neat enough without sticking boobs on it, nose art excepted.

TCKaos

Yeah, I vaguely know of it- I sometimes check out the pages of people who favorite my work on deviantart... always a mistake.

Personally I think military hardware is neat enough without sticking boobs on it, nose art excepted.

Clearly someone hasn't met the Iowa.

Fun fact: I originally got into modding Halo PC because someone made a skin for the banshee that looked like a P-40.

Top Bottom