• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

IHaveIce

Banned
Sure this series was exciting, but both teams did play so weird and made so many mistakes.
Cratos with the Scattershot. Ninja with the everything

belushy

Banned
HCS Ramblings

Liquid should be pretty good next season. I think they looked great. Still weird that Denial didn't make it in, but getting in at the last second has been Optic's thing since HWC LCQ.

Despite not looking good at the tournament, Ramy is still probably going to be the go-to pick for any teams looking to make a change. Also hoping Cloud makes it in on a different team. Look like Lunchbox and Roy will continue to play, even though I thought they would retire after the season. I think Commonly and Penguin leave C9 though.

The Flash

Banned
The rounds they put in Firefight on Urban are still unacceptable. Two back to back rounds of Warden Eternal with the second round having 12 enemy Banshees in the air? Come on, son. That's not even remotely fair.

Bessy67

The rounds they put in Firefight on Urban are still unacceptable. Two back to back rounds of Warden Eternal with the second round having 12 enemy Banshees in the air? Come on, son. That's not even remotely fair.
Yeah, I have 2 wins with 35 games played on that map. The defend the forerunner core objectives suck too.

Top Bottom