• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Add ElzarTheBam

tumblr_m7lcjrq9Xe1rt2h44o1_500.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I think it's dumb that you can pull out The Answer and a damage booster and take out a fuckon of the Warden's health and also be most-likely the last person to get a hit on him and have the game tell you that you got a Legendary Takedown and still not get the Warden kill in your stats.

I think it's dumb that you can pull out The Answer and a damage booster and take out a fuckon of the Warden's health and also be most-likely the last person to get a hit on him and have the game tell you that you got a Legendary Takedown and still not get the Warden kill in your stats.

I kind of think that's just a bug.

Also, new canon fodder!

They talk about that Sins of a Solar Empire mod, so that's pretty cool.

Plus, if you're a real Super Nerd, there's more on the Ground Command game.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm also a little confused by the ranking sometimes. I just got second place even though I had the same overall score, 15 more kills (10 less assists), one less death, survived one more round, got one more boss kill and same legendary kills compared to the first place guy.

Also do you need 1st place to get your warzone daily win from firefight?

BizzyBum

Damn, Dark Souls 3 and now Gears 4 beta on Monday. So hard to juggle all this.

I played a bit of Firefight recently...
Please don't kick me from the SC

mo60

I'm also a little confused by the ranking sometimes. I just got second place even though I had the same overall score, 15 more kills (10 less assists), one less death, survived one more round, got one more boss kill and same legendary kills compared to the first place guy.

Also do you need 1st place to get your warzone daily win from firefight?

Warzone daily win's are not enabled for the warzone firefight beta.

Yay i did it!

Diamond tier once again. Woot woot.

Want to thank everyone for the carriea. All the randoms who took me there on their shoulders. Lolololololololololololol

Kalentan

I love getting meleed from the ground when I'm far above them in the air. Fucking stupid. Or them ignoring grenade damage, that's a nice one.

BraXzy

Yay i did it!

Diamond tier once again. Woot woot.

Want to thank everyone for the carriea. All the randoms who took me there on their shoulders. Lolololololololololololol

Ooh congrats! I've only placed in SWAT this month, my Slayer is almost done so I should probably finish that and see where I land. Is this the month you outrank me? ;)

Kalentan

The more I play this... The more it feels like there is RNG in every single action. Oh, this time, their shotgun killed you from across the room cause it rolled nice for them, whereas when you shot that guy at point blank range, it rolled the wrong number. Oh, you didn't see them on your radar despite them running? RNG. Oh, they saw you on their radar from out of range of the radar? RNG.

It just... Ugh.

Ramirez

The more I play this... The more it feels like there is RNG in every single action. Oh, this time, their shotgun killed you from across the room cause it rolled nice for them, whereas when you shot that guy at point blank range, it rolled the wrong number. Oh, you didn't see them on your radar despite them running? RNG. Oh, they saw you on their radar from out of range of the radar? RNG.

It just... Ugh.

Wut

wwm0nkey

Ehhhhh

Maybe Halo has ruined me, but the literal impossibility of a lot of common encounters is getting to me tbh. Some characters TTK is just too low on too regular a basis :/

Would probably be better with an actual team tho, lol.
Hero shooters pretty much need a team from all the ones I've played lol

The simplest way to put it... Is that sometimes it feels like the game doesn't play by it's own rules.

Show the receipts™

Switching topics, let's get an evening Warzone Saturday lobby going. I'm on already, so just send a message to "MyExWlFE" (the I is an L) if you wanna play.

BraXzy

The simplest way to put it... Is that sometimes it feels like the game doesn't play by it's own rules.

The only thing I'd kinda agree on is the shotgun sometimes feel unfair when you land what you think should be a killing shot but it just damages, but chances are it's done the exact damage anyone else has done.

I don't get how radar can be inconsistent?

jem0208

The shotgun can sometimes be inconsistent, however that's due to lag, not the game design.

The radar is very consistent though, chances are you just didn't see them coming before they got to you.

Trup1aya

That statue makes me think: Halo 6 should see a triumphant return of Brutes as enemies. Next gen Brutes could be pretty scary. Make them huge imposing beasts like in the H4 opening cinematic.

I don't wanna wait for H6. Shoehorn these mofos into WZFF... Bring their vehicles too.

Top Bottom