• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

EYEL1NER

I'm not sure if anyone will still be on by then but I plan to hop on and play for a couple hours around 12EST, so like 1.5 hours from now. I'll check and see if anyone playing now is still on at that time.

blamite

Wow, the company's Covenant and Promethean kills will definitely be done by the end of Tuesday, huh? Nice, soon Marine kills will be the only Warzone-specific thing left.

The simplest way to put it... Is that sometimes it feels like the game doesn't play by it's own rules.

The small corridor maps, fast/expanded movement, high ttk, hardness of aiming and the sandbox having a shit ton of viable weapons make the game feel very chaotic/uncontrollable/random. I think that's closer to what you mean?

Nowise10

Trying to get Onyx in every playlist. Playing SWAT right now and am doing better then the Champions I'm getting matched up with. game still only gave me Diamond 5 :(

I almost deranked because of my bimbo teammates in the 2nd match.

Bd8F1cN.png

I still would like to voice my opinion that an all or nothing ranking system is junk. Makes no sense to take the win the only thing into account.

If its the promotional Req packs that come with other stuff like Doritos or whatever, its not worth the time to submit. I could be wrong about controller bundled codes though.

The controllers come with the Dauntless (Chief) and Resolute (Locke) ultra rare visors. They're absolutely worth it if you're looking for a nice controller with a little bit of pizzazz for your Halo 5 Spartan, considering you're getting a slick looking collector's item (the controller) for just ten bucks more than a normal model.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I made a video of this laggy lazy CTF game because I feel it well demonstrates just how effective tenacity can be even if you aren't very good. Most of my team seemed to be trying to DM instead of caring to help capture and you can see what it lost us at times, but overall things paid off. The lag was clearly a factor for all and I've played games where people were much better about defending, even ending 0/0, but whenever it can work, it works. Every time I've seen a team dominate, it was because they focused on simply getting the damn flag across to home as a team, by inches at a time if needed. The camera bugs out at 3:20 so I back up a bit to fix it.

I still would like to voice my opinion that an all or nothing ranking system is junk. Makes no sense to take the win the only thing into account.

I would also like the win only ranking changed. Perhaps just onyx and champion require win/loss after placements and that's it.

It's 5:10 a.m here and I just came from my first Quinceañera party it was awesome I had a blast! :D

Now let's get back on topic did I missed any Halo news while I was at the party?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
PSA: For science I used a spartan kills gambit in firefight and it granted me the boost. I did not kill any teammates. So yeah, free warzone gambit payoffs I guess.

I may not play as much H5 as I want too

Or is expected of me (oh god, pls don't kick me Ram pls)

But I still love this community

Except for
YOU

Trup1aya

How can you calculate how many Silver packs you still need to buy?

You're still a scrub, Iiiiiice.

I just have 12 rare items left to unlock (unless I am missing some emblems). I didn't bother with the spreadsheet, because it was published to late. I'll use it for my golds though.

Diamond 6 again, I can't wait to go all the way down to Diamond 3 again!

latest

I got it back the next game, but damn games like that are frustrating.

Hey B*. Just let me play with you since im a diamond now. I can help you get to
diamond 1

b is for bitch, bitch. :p i seen ur ftfy. Elzar doesnt hate meeeeee

BraXzy

Braxzy. Just finished act 4 and seen the live action clip.

Holllyyy shiiiiii*........ So good.

I had to head out otherwise I would've powered straight on through to the end in pretty much one sitting! Finishing it up soon. Blown away by it!

The controllers come with the Dauntless (Chief) and Resolute (Locke) ultra rare visors. They're absolutely worth it if you're looking for a nice controller with a little bit of pizzazz for your Halo 5 Spartan, considering you're getting a slick looking collector's item (the controller) for just ten bucks more than a normal model.

Ahh, I stand corrected. Yeah if you like the look of the controller and want some cool looking visors they're worth getting. My bad.

BraxZy only talks, never plays.

Exqueeze me? I'll have you know I played a couple days ago. And I'm gonna hop on later tonight. How dare yee :O

Anon67

Started to get back into Halo 5. The controls seem off for some reason? Is it me or is there a noticeable amount of input delay in the controls? I rarely melee because there is a noticeable delay between when I press and when the animation occurs. I haven't had this problem in previous halo games before. My tv is on game mode btw.

Top Bottom