• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

IHaveIce

Banned
Just played a Slayer match with Ninja randomly on my team. I did pretty well I think, we had a nice comeback at the end. Was an intense 50-49er. I'm still a lowly Diamond in Slayer but I'm getting matched with pros.... Pretty sure it's him at least.

Note: I'm lPwnsome

It is him, I saw it on stream

Trup1aya

Alright, well if nobody else is going to light the fuse on this dumpster fire of a marketplace of ideas, I guess I'll have to take matters into my own hands: GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

jS7BtF3.png

[prinz eugn softly weeping in the distance]

Holorail
ONI's skunkworks rail-mounted holographic projector. Sends a Hologram decoy in shape of the user to a determined point based on line-of-sight, while Smart-link causes the decoy to Sprint at full speed for a short amount of time before dissipating. Charging the weapon causes the decoy to remain stationary on appearance. Hologram will fail if it sustains enough damage.

REQ variations:

Doppelgänger
I don't know which one to shoot! Modified Holorail that fires decoys with moderate homing capabilities; physical contact with a Spartan (alive or dead) will cause the Hologram to vanish and release an EMP effect as well as lingering damage around the area of impact. More than one Hologram can be active at once.

The Hollow Men
Cut out the middleman and bring the light to them. Dramatically altered Holorail that exclusively fires sprinting decoys made of Kinetic Bolt condensations that will displace and damage vehicles in its path. On time-out or failure, the Hologram generates a powerful explosion with EMP effects. User is granted poor Active Camo while a Hologram is active.

I... I don't know what to say...

BraXzy

Just played a Slayer match with Ninja randomly on my team. I did pretty well I think, we had a nice comeback at the end. Was an intense 50-49er. I'm still a lowly Diamond in Slayer but I'm getting matched with pros.... Pretty sure it's him at least.

That's definitely his current tag, nice job keeping up! ;)

I just finished it too. I have so mnay questions man. Love remedy. Wooooo!!!

I'm gonna read through the spoiler thread now. See if I can wrap my head around it all. It ended
kinda suddenly though didn't it! I had such a nightmare with the final bit.

That's definitely his current tag, nice job keeping up! ;)

I'm gonna read through the spoiler thread now. See if I can wrap my head around it all. It ended
kinda suddenly though didn't it! I had such a nightmare with the final bit.

Oo yeah the spoiler thread i gotya go there now lol.

• A Hologram weapon that shoots out a decoy and explodes once you release the trigger. It could be a variant of the Grenade Launcher.
  • Alternatively, a Hologram Power-up that deploys a Hologram every 5 secs.
  • Double Jump as a Power-up.
  • A teleporter grenade that you can only hold one at a time, then you press it again to teleport to that spot just like the one in DOOM.
  • Promethean Vision Power-up

• A Hologram weapon that shoots out a decoy and explodes once you release the trigger. It could be a variant of the Grenade Launcher.
  • Alternatively, a Hologram Power-up that deploys a Hologram every 5 secs.
  • Double Jump as a Power-up.
  • A teleporter grenade that you can only hold one at a time, then you press it again to teleport to that spot just like the one in DOOM.
  • Promethean Vision Power-up

funk gets it

200 games later, I finally got it. I went solo from Plat 4 to Onyx. That was really rough, but for some reason I can’t stop playing. Arena is too addicting.

OKpExr2.png

Finally got a match on darskar. Map is so gorgeous wow. I love the details and the ice cave. Granted i had to leave cause muh kids but the 3 mins in i enjoyed it. :p

Alright, well if nobody else is going to light the fuse on this dumpster fire of a marketplace of ideas, I guess I'll have to take matters into my own hands: GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

jS7BtF3.png

[prinz eugn softly weeping in the distance]

Holorail
ONI's skunkworks rail-mounted holographic projector. Sends a Hologram decoy in shape of the user to a determined point based on line-of-sight, while Smart-link causes the decoy to Sprint at full speed for a short amount of time before dissipating. Charging the weapon causes the decoy to remain stationary on appearance. Hologram will fail if it sustains enough damage.

REQ variations:

Doppelgänger
I don't know which one to shoot! Modified Holorail that fires decoys with moderate homing capabilities; physical contact with a Spartan (alive or dead) will cause the Hologram to vanish and release an EMP effect as well as lingering damage around the area of impact. More than one Hologram can be active at once.

The Hollow Men
Cut out the middleman and bring the light to them. Dramatically altered Holorail that exclusively fires sprinting decoys made of Kinetic Bolt condensations that will displace and damage vehicles in its path. On time-out or failure, the Hologram generates a powerful explosion with EMP effects. User is granted poor Active Camo while a Hologram is active.

That poor AR-15 lower receiver never saw it coming I bet.

Sai

Kinda sad I couldn't get more time in with Firefight this weekend.Wanted to contribute to the SC grind. :(

The few games I played of it were pretty fun though. But it really isn't the Firefight I grew up with. Only time it kind of felt that way was during the garage defense... Warzone Firefight's its own beast, but I still kinda hope we'll get a more traditional, custom Firefight in the future... Maybe in Halo 6. :p

belushy

Banned
I wish we could see VIP again.

Even though looking back h3 gameplay was shit because of the BR, the gametypes and BTB were just so damn fun.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Don't be that jerk who spartan charges teammates who are trying to use the terminal.

Top Bottom