• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

yeah, noone wants to admit how good halo 5 mp is sadly. Even when i tell friends of how good it is, show them clips or ask them to watch the finals.. they just associate it with a doomed xbox, horrible xbox one reveal, horrible and arrogant 343 cause of mcc, lesser sales compared to its competition and whatever negative thing any article can pull up about anything ms/343/halo/sales related.

with all that clouding their head, they just shrug something like this off. Whatever though, as long as i can pull up mp games quickly i'll be happy. i just want to share the love sometimes :p

It sucks Halo 5 is paying for the sins of its father. It took me a while to admit it due to nostalgia, but this MP is the best in the series for me. 343 absolutely killed it. For Halo 6, I'd honselty just like to see vehicles fixed and have the total package at launch (All Gametypes, BTB maps, Warzone, more arena maps etc...).
I love all of you.

HaloGAF is known for being a bad community?
I really like this. Better than most of the communities I had been on Internet.

It's just FATs going around saying we're mean. :p

I'm pretty sure that corrupted childs comment is tongue-in-cheek and you shouldn't be getting worked up about it at all.

That dude's timeline would suggest otherwise. There was also originally a "can we please not get into this" comment on that post, but it's since been deleted.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
My favorite MP of the series too. Going to he interesting to see how they handle 6. Definitely on the right path and hopefully they keep growing the HCS.

BraXzy

It sucks Halo 5 is paying for the sins of its father. It took me a while to admit it due to nostalgia, but this MP is the best in the series for me. 343 absolutely killed it. For Halo 6, I'd honselty just like to see vehicles fixed and have the total package at launch (All Gametypes, BTB maps, Warzone, more arena maps etc...).

My main complaints with H5 was the lack of content at launch, if everything we came to expect was already in, and all the content drops were more maps, it'd be perfect on the multi side of things. I have very high hopes for H6.

Strider

Overwatch was pretty fun! Although, some heroes felt a bit short versus others. that's what balancing patches are for right?

I choose not to comment on balance unless I've played a significant amount of the game... So idk lol I only played like 2-3 hours of the beta this past weekend.

I will say that just like a moba I'm sure certain characters will be better vs new players that are still learning but I'm sure once people gain more knowledge about the game (ie. learn maps and counter heroes) certain heroes won't feel as OP anymore. Bastion is a perfect example of that.

--

Continuing the H5 emote discussion though.... Destiny does that shit right. You can do it whenevr and wherever. There is nothing better than killing some dude and dancing on their dead body. nothing.

Dancing on someone after you owned them is way waaaaaay better than teabagging. So yea don't even stop at the end game screen. Let me emote whenevr lol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
My main complaints with H5 was the lack of content at launch, if everything we came to expect was already in, and all the content drops were more maps, it'd be perfect on the multi side of things. I have very high hopes for H6.
Maybe should have traded 3/4 of the armor for maps.

I wonder how this engine will translate to newer, stronger, faster, do it, make it better, more than ever consoles.

Will they remove dynamic scaling? Improve AF? it seem they are putting a lot into the engine in order to implement maps/items/ai/sandbox changes rather quickly.

BraXzy

Maybe should have traded 3/4 of the armor for maps.

I doubt the armour takes up much resources, and great content fillers along with the upgraded sandbox versions for Warzone. I just wished there were more DLC maps. It's hard to complain about because they're coming for free but lets face it the REQ income probably matches/outweighs the revenue they'd have got from a season pass.

I wonder how this engine will translate to newer, stronger, faster, do it, make it better, more than ever consoles.

Will they remove dynamic scaling? Improve AF? it seem they are putting a lot into the engine in order to implement maps/items/ai/sandbox changes rather quickly.

Some of the biggest visual issues are the AF and the half rate animations, if they could improve them and hold the solid 60 it'd be good news all round.

Ramirez

I didn't even try Doom.

Maybe I would've liked it who knows... but I dont need to buy another game when I'm plenty happy with Halo and Overwatch is right around the corner. Those 2 are the only mp shooters I need for a long time.

What are you getting Overwatch on??

BraXzy

Can't wait for Halo Wars 2 details. Also hope they surprise us with another year of content support for H5.

I'm still as happy as a kid at Christmas that Halo Wars 2 is a thing. I guess it'll get a nice showing at E3, I really hope it is everything we want and more :3

That's fair.

I mean, if we're being really generous G0SU had a "good" run.

Even in the end nobody shows G0SU mercy. never played with you so don't know if it's right to say but its got a good ring to it #banG0SU
Not really or else everybody on halo gaf will be exposed how bad they are at halo without you being our scapegoat

Even in the end nobody shows G0SU mercy. never played with you so don't know if it's right to say but its got a good ring to it #banG0SU
Not really or else everybody on halo gaf will be exposed how bad they are at halo without you being our scapegoat

Well atleast i know i pounded ForeRunner so maybe that shows merit that i can out-play the greats in this thread.

kappa, you're next you little shit. >=O! !!!!!

Well atleast i know i pounded ForeRunner so maybe that shows merit that i can out-play the greats in this thread.

kappa, you're next you little shit. >=O! !!!!!

G0SU vs halogaf confirmed. I'll end it quickly and fight you first, I might be a little rusty but I belive in myself enough to think I can take you down and if what people say about you is true then I have a good chance. Kappa
or else I can join you and together we can rule this forum

G0SU vs halogaf confirmed. I'll end it quickly and fight you first, I might be a little rusty but I belive in myself enough to think I can take you down and if what people say about you is true then I have a good chance. Kappa
or else I can join you and together we can rule this forum

The reclamation will continue to begin...

Join me. Join Us. The Created.

D400saH.gif

God I love my hideous Iron Man armor colors.

There is a line you'll have to queue in. Sir_Dany still prepping his weak knees for his 1v1.
Alright Sir_Dany save some for me or at least post it for us all to watch (i wana see G0SU tactics and how to fight him). but i will say last mistake is giving me time to prepare. right now i can barely hit the broad side of a barn with my aim.

BraXzy

Nah, that night ExWife, me, Prinz, and a few others were going ham on dudes. It was a fan night, I just wouldn't buy the full game. MP will be dead by July.

Ouch, I didn't enjoy it that much so someone who did saying that doesn't bode well :3

I might pick it up down the road if it gets cheap and the campaign is highly rated.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Anyone else going to be on the Gears beta this week?

Still waiting for my code :/
Me. After playing normal Warzone last night I know I'll definitely need it to take a break so I'm not struck with Firefight withdrawal.

BraXzy

There is a line you'll have to queue in. Sir_Dany still prepping his weak knees for his 1v1.

I'd be down for a rusty as hell 1v1 at some point, it might give you a chance ;)

But then again, I wouldn't want you to accidentally win while I was trying to aim straight.

Strider

Oh god the uuuhhh people of beyond have moved past replacing the magnum with a br for starting weapons and instead are now suggesting Br/magnum starts

w u t

Trup1aya

Oh god the uuuhhh people of beyond have moved past replacing the magnum with a br for starting weapons and instead are now suggesting Br/magnum starts

w u t

They really don't want autos to have a place in the sanbox...

Why would anyone ever use the pistol when they have a BR?

I'd be down for a rusty as hell 1v1 at some point, it might give you a chance ;)

But then again, I wouldn't want you to accidentally win while I was trying to aim straight.

My skills are the same as Mr. Serene. I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Can you decipher the riddle?

hidden rule for me winning is if i ground pound you once. Doesn't matter if the score is 1 to 25. i win.

Top Bottom