• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Yeah... I'm not buying into the idea that you have kids, let alone the idea that you can even make a kid yet.

Lol its okay mr serious. I know i get on your nerves. Probably on a lot of peoples here too.

My jokes really lame? Yes. Do i keep saying them cause idc? Yes.

/shrug

I DO THAT TOO

g0su 14 years old confirmed

How would i have been a lvl 40 something in halo 2 then?

60sui5Q.png

Strider

I use default and I'll agree it's one of the worst control schemes lol

Buuuuuut it's weird trying to scope with right stick on Halo with every single other game scoping with LT.... I tried but meh. I prefer just having the same control scheme for all shooters.

If i were to have it back in my h2 days. Id have zoom on B. ... I still remember you green thumb. T_T

Unfortunetly, with the added actions, green thumb in h5 no longer works well.

Trup1aya

Buuuuuut it's weird trying to scope with right stick on Halo with every single other game scoping with LT.... I tried but meh. I prefer just having the same control scheme for all shooters.

It's so weird, I have really played Halo heavily since Reach first launched. I've played all sorts of shooters since then, and all of them used LT to zoom.

Then, when the Halo5 beta came out, I tried to go with LT zoom, and after about 3 matches I changed my control scheme.

I don't know what it is, but I HAVE to play Halo this way. I can switch back and forth between Halo and LT zoom shooters without issue.

If i were to have it back in my h2 days. Id have zoom on B. ... I still remember you green thumb. T_T

Unfortunetly, with the added actions, green thumb in h5 no longer works well.

As if green thumb ever worked well... I'm beginning to question your lvl 40 claims

Trup - already went down this road. Its a joke to everyone hence my 4k kappa as i joke about it too. I still believe but you know, only me.

Green thumb was better than default in h2. I spammed melee as it was op. Didnt need to zoom with the br as that was all you needed. Good nades placement, lunging melees and a br.

Trup1aya

Trup - already went down this road. Its a joke to everyone hence my 4k kappa as i joke about it too. I still believe but you know, only me.

Green thumb was better than default in h2. I spammed melee as it was op. Didnt need to zoom with the br as that was all you needed. Good nades placement, lunging melees and a br.

I know, I was joking too...

Still, green thumb was for the noobiest of the noobs.

That's no joke
melee was OP, and BR was the only weapon needed

Bravo343 said:
Woops

Here's a quick peek at an upcoming social playlist that many of you expressed interest in. This obviously won't live in Team Arena, but rather it's own little party. I am jealous of those of you who got to play for the few moments it was available. Looking forward to playing with everyone!

Madness

From the API

491a9e5d955c720124835f502bbc8ab4.png

They're actually doing it. Fiesta with Warzone weapons and variants? Please let it be a thing. Can you just imagine how crazy it will be with prophets banes and nornfangs and all sorts of weapons?

I also think now is the time to look at some warzone weapon variants replacing vanilla variants on arena maps. Imagine how contested a scourge of fire plasma caster would be over the regular variant. Maybe have something like Blaze of Glory replace a scattershot. Light of Urs or Pool of Radiance replacing vanilla fuel rod.

Strider

I also think now is the time to look at some warzone weapon variants replacing vanilla variants on arena maps. Imagine how contested a scourge of fire plasma caster would be over the regular variant. Maybe have something like Blaze of Glory replace a scattershot. Light of Urs or Pool of Radiance replacing vanilla fuel rod.

This sounds like a Social Arena type of thing...

But ya know we can't have a social Arena playlist. Nope nope nope

BraXzy

Yeah after years of trigger scoping I just couldn't adjust :3

Top Bottom