• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

heckfu

Banned
Well yall just decide between yourselves who would do a good job.

Better hurry, though, I'm sure I'll get banned as soon as someone sees I've used my gaf account to post XD

Honestly I think my vote is for zoojoo at this point.

EYEL1NER

Once again, thank you so much to the foreigners who bitched about search times and got region lock taken away/loosened. Played an FFA where this type of shit happened:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/MyExWlFE/video/16819341 (seriously WTF is this shit?)
Wait, is that... Your own rocket that damaged you?! That is hilariously shitty lag. I count myself lucky that I haven't had any horrendous lag after the region lock was lifted but I'm sure it will strike at some point soon when I least expect it.

A handful of the REQ weapons are balanced enough to work properly in Arena maps: Void's Tear, Plasmacaster variants, maybe Arclight in BTB, etc.

Sordid

As an EU player I can't believe people wanted the region filter removed. Connections are so much worse now. I'm rubbish either way tbf but it's a nicer kind of suffering on a good server!

JaggedSac

On to gold packs. Liking the scanner helmet and armor, lol.

spartan

Ryde3

I'm thiiiis close to grabbing one of the Spartans off of Halo Waypoint... watched some youtube unboxing and they look so much better than the renders on the website. Just don't want to finalize the armor/helmet/stance and then have a change of heart - their quiet expensive!

Gotta go with Achilles for the SC though... right? haha

Ryde3

Exactly, Reach had the worst map pool in the series history.
Forge World would be cool though.

I did think Invasion had potential though. Higher player count and a few tweaks and it could be a fantastic attack/defend gametype - something really missing from Halo 5.

Gimmie 1-flag, and 1-bomb please!!!

OH, i know what they will talk about.

Infection. More input from the people who put it into Halo 5 and their philosophies. Also that infection mode will put a 'filter' on which ever map you're playing it on to feel unique. Like a blue filter, green, sepia, whatever....

Anyway, im excited for the one and only true GOAT HELM. Thnx guys i call dibs.

Really not excited about Infection or REQ Fiesta at all, I really only care for competitive gametypes. The one party gametype I'd like to see is Race.

Haruko

Well yall just decide between yourselves who would do a good job.

Better hurry, though, I'm sure I'll get banned as soon as someone sees I've used my gaf account to post XD

Honestly I think my vote is for zoojoo at this point.

Seeing your avatar is amusing, I just saw Finn Balor and the NXT roster at the airport while waiting for my bags. Got a photo with Asuka. Already the best PAX East ever, lol

Tawpgun

Gimme the keys heckfu

My qualifications
-mod in Spartan company
-never permabanned on gaf
-halogaf reach kid
-onyx
-graduated with a bs in environmental science

PC is the best! I had my 980 for a while now and I love it. Stellaris is in a few weeks, so hyped!

The only reason why I even have an XBO is because of Halo. lol

Welfare

They should let us see a picture of the actual map :/

They should add that to forge. Enter picture mode and snap a pic for what the map will look like in custom games/MM. Seeing the default forge canvas pic is annoying now because it's just a guessing game of "Is it this map?"

Glass

I was just about to have a moan about the lack of file browser all these months later, great stuff. Hope we get an in game version, and that this blows up custom game, H5's forge deserves nothing less.

BraXzy

PC is the best! I had my 980 for a while now and I love it. Stellaris is in a few weeks, so hyped!

The only reason why I even have an XBO is because of Halo. lol

XBO is certainly mainly a Halo machine but I did play Ori and Quantum Break recently.

My PC keeps restarting, not sure why. Rip.

The Pit remake, Remembrance and High Citadel are under the most bookmarked maps, maybe 343 should add those to MM and purge Pegasus from existence.

So glad file browser is finally here.

Hope they allow you to add screenshots to your maps next. So people can see what they're downloading.

I hate Pegasus more than Orion.
It's so fucking bad.

Yeah it's much worse, maybe I would have developed a disdain for Orion had I played it more, but I never found it to be very bad. Pegasus can die 1000 deaths though.

And while I'm at it, fuck Antifreeze, we don't even need a replacement, they can just get rid of it.

Top Bottom