• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

BraXzy

I'd have gotten some Halo in tonight if I didn't have to try and solve a problem with my PC :3

Ahh well, I'm having
a cheeky
Nandos so I can't complain too much.

Ryde3

Omg... What have they done to Torque? Complete snipefest now... It's awful ;(

Is the change in Slayer or only Arena??

I haven't been on much this week cause: Dark Souls, but I always thought Snipers would work good on Torque! Better than stupid Hammers!

BraXzy

Btw, just a heads up to anyone, technically you aren't supposed to even mention you got a new survey. I don't think they care but, you never know
fd9282aea3e073d3e307265588e4be5f.png

As a part of your obligation to preserve the confidentiality of the information you agree not to (i) disclose the existence of the survey; or (ii) disclose or provide any information you receive in connection with the survey to any third party

Good I can bitch about BTB pistol starts.
Damn, I forgot to do this, there's always something I forget to say. Luckily I didn't have to complain about post game medals since they're being added.

I mean what survey?

I'm guessing what they really care about are the specific question themes within the survey, but RIP HaloGAF.

mo60

They could have increased the experience required for each level.

They could have done. It would have been better than having to grind 40 million xp in the last 4 or 5 SR levels.

Next week they'll update to 153.

I curious to see if 343i will mention that this player was the first one to reach SR 152 when he does reach it in a few weeks. If they did that it would probably require the SR152 player to get 20 million xp to reach SR153.

Why such an arbitrary number? They could have ended at 117. But that's probably too much Master Chief in Halo 5 for 343.

I really wanted ranks like Halo 3 or Reach (Hero, Legend, Nova, and etc). Symbols are so much better than Spartan Rank xxx. Just having a number next to your name is bleh. Granted symbol and numbers are pretty much the same thing, but symbols are just cool and you want to get them. With numbers idgaf.

Trup1aya

Btw, just a heads up to anyone, technically you aren't supposed to even mention you got a new survey. I don't think they care but, you never know
fd9282aea3e073d3e307265588e4be5f.png

I don't think anyone mentioned the existence of THE survey.

There must millions of surveys in existance at any given time.

Anyway, what survey are you even talking about 👀?

They probably did not want people to reach the max rank to quickly.

They could've just made the tiers exponentially "grindier". They've got experience with that. See Spartan club commendations. See the req system.

It's great to finally have proper file sharing functionality, I keep saying it but the post-launch support is really incredible.

Just now saw my invite to the HaloGAF SC from a week and a half ago, thanks Ram! There's little point in me accepting at this point though since I've had a bunch of shit dropped on me IRL during the last month which has kept me from playing (well, that and Dark Souls 3), and I just got told I'm going to work abroad for three months from the beginning of June and I don't know if I'm going to bring my xbox. I'll reapply when I can can guarantee I will be able to put in hours consistently.

BraXzy

I don't think anyone mentioned the existence of THE survey.

There must millions of surveys in existance at any given time.

Anyway, what survey are you even talking about ��?

Those survey's Subway send out man. Always wanting to know what I think in return for sweet sweet free cookies. They know the way to my heart and are definitely the surveys in question.

Here's a talk I did yesterday at a marketing conference. It's not about weapon balance.

https://youtu.be/bJtya1kWzj8?t=29118

Hearing Stinkle's sweet sweet voice? Sign me up. Opens.

That's a man with hair.

EDIT: Oh there you are.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

It looks like we may have our first SR152 rank player in a few weeks if I'm correct looking at halotracker.
http://halotracker.com/h5/leaderboards/spartanrank?page=1

The player has over 10 million exp out of 15 million in the final SR rank right now.

He afc'd a good amount of games. I still consider penguin #1.

I really wanted ranks like Halo 3 or Reach (Hero, Legend, Nova, and etc). Symbols are so much better than Spartan Rank xxx. Just having a number next to your name is bleh. Granted symbol and numbers are pretty much the same thing, but symbols are just cool and you want to get them. With numbers idgaf.

Same, the numbers alone are so plain and boring "I'm a mythic"*cool emblem* "I'm a general grade 3"*military rank* "I'm a 145"*3 white numbers*...

Top Bottom