• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

High aim assist, it's hard to fuck up. Halo 5 is the least "noob friendly" Halo since Halo CE. If you can't aim and you're not methodical then you'll be punished.

I still remember the beta days where you would just see people sprinting everywhere, thinking their sheilds would recharge. As if they could escape. lol

nillapuddin

so hot

f2aqzxodyh3kjaiztsfz.jpg

Apparently I lost my ability to play Halo overnight. I went from mid 1600s all the way to 1500. My aim feels terrible and I can’t do anything right during games.

Apparently I lost my ability to play Halo overnight. I went from mid 1600s all the way to 1500. My aim feels terrible and I can’t do anything right during games.

I'm in the silver leagues for Team Arena and this happens all of the time...

... Maybe that's why I'm a silver scrub :<

BraXzy

Well I mean, when you get boosted to Onyx you're gonna drop ;)

We all have bad days in Halo, it's the aiming I tell ya!

belushy

Banned
Call of Duty is getting an MLG 100k Open LAN event (that is not related to the CWL) :(

Wish there was still someone doing consistent LAN tournaments for Halo, side by side with the Pro League. I like the focus on online events but the game seems to get more unstable connection wise with each update, so I'm a bit skeptical.

Trup1aya

Call of Duty is getting an MLG 100k Open LAN event (that is not related to the CWL) :(

Wish there was still someone doing consistent LAN tournaments for Halo, side by side with the Pro League. I like the focus on online events but the game seems to get more unstable connection wise with each update, so I'm a bit skeptical.

If only this game supported LAN, so that 3rd parties could host live events...

Trup1aya

I doubt there's enough money in it to really turn much of a profit either way.

Turn a profit for who? I'm talking about the organizers. I've seen profits turned for less popular games...

Or at least give event hosters the special pseudo-LAN dedis they have been using for the HCS stuff which is apparently better than LAN anyway.

Yeah, that would make sense for the larger hosts, but I miss the local tournaments. The barber shops, the game shops, the college game nights, everyone bring $10 and have at it...

Even with decent net connections I could never get a live event to work w/o issue.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

The defenders should not be able to spawn vehicles inside the Fortress on Summit. Just lost to a team who was outclassed by our group, but won through sheer vehicle spam.

My left bumper on my elite is loose. I'll have to send it in for repair. No paddle crouching for a while. This is the third controller I've had a problem with in the Xbone's lifespan. 2 of my other controllers had a faulty left thumbstick with drift. Compare this to the 360's long life span, where I never had a problem with a controller. So, it's not like this is due to mistreatment.

Top Bottom