• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

Glass

Had to go out but left the stream on 8k, come back to 23k viewers.

2RccCMM.gif

I met him that same year and he was pretty nice

That is good too hear. I tried to talk to him before several games. We played against each other in several of the matches. We were going to play on the main stage and he just was not talkative at all.

There were some other pros there, and they were super nice before we all played. It was the Top 32 of the tournament so maybe he was trying to get serious?

Game 1 was lit. Lethul is so unlucky the flag went off the map on that flag run and then NV gets the counter cap for the win. I really want to see a second best of 7.

Wow what a great final 3 minutes to that fathom CTF! I literally screamed "NO WAY!" in my living room when Lethul dropped the flag off the map and when I saw it was Snipedown running fast flags for nV, lol.

I'm not 100% sure if ske7ch has a Gaf account but I think he does anyway thank you very much for the Voices of War Req Pack Code it means a lot to me I really appreciate it, you rock!

I'm working on a video to showcase the voices on both English and Spanish

That is good too hear. I tried to talk to him before several games. We played against each other in several of the matches. We were going to play on the main stage and he just was not talkative at all.

There were some other pros there, and they were super nice before we all played. It was the Top 32 of the tournament so maybe he was trying to get serious?

You're lucky he's signing a contract

Lol your conversation about the casting is so true.

I stopped watching pro Halo 5 matches because of it. Yes, it bothered me that much.

ExWife, ur on the money with that "hitmarker" comment. Why is it mentioned every time? whyyyy

Lol your conversation about the casting is so true.

I stopped watching pro Halo 5 matches because of it. Yes, it bothered me that much.

ExWife, ur on the money with that "hitmarker" comment. Why is it mentioned every time? whyyyy

I love how the q&a thing they just did people were like, "I couldn't listen to Simms for that long, so he wouldn't be on my desert island". Lol, even the pros ripping on that shit.

With him and a couple other rare exceptions though, H5's casting talent is definitely much improved from this time last year.

Personally, the HWC Asian commentators were easily the greatest thing ever.

I love how the q&a thing they just did people were like, "I couldn't listen to Simms for that long, so he wouldn't be on my desert island". Lol, even the pros ripping on that shit.

With him and a couple other rare exceptions though, H5's casting talent is definitely much improved from this time last year.

Personally, the HWC Asian commentators were easily the greatest thing ever.

Thank you for reminding me of this. That stream was legendary

Top Bottom