• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

There are those who said this day would never...HUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lk gjf;sfgkjdhlsfghjlk sfhjdg ;kja ;fglk a[o8tiy p;ohesgkfjdgluw;5i oghbxl.kjfhg lo8

d034d22afd2780179d1c8468c1f8d077.jpg

Not bad! :)

#WeBack

Haruko

Crazy how that one mistake of forgetting the Fuel Rod clip was empty was capitalized on so ruthlessly. Well played, Huke.

Also, 16 years old... feels old man. Is there a Grandpa Walsh Retirement Home club on Xbox Live yet that I can join or something?

BizzyBum

With all the commotion they forgot to pull up the stats at the end of the game, but I believe Huke went 17-5. I mean, the kid is fucking 16 years old and he just pulled off a 17-5 Slayer game in a final Game 7 against Optic. That is INSANE. Huke just solidified himself as a Halo god with that game.

One of the best Grand Finals I've ever watched.

HALO IS FUCKING BACK BOYS!

RoKKeR

One thing I noticed while watching was the lack of advertisements. I see that they have sponsors for the event and teams are sponsored and what not, but I was surprised to basically see zero advertising of any kind. (unless I completely missed it)

People are apparently testing it in customs and are able to reload even sooner than he did. So it looks like it's actually a glitch here.

Either way, that really stinks.

Top Bottom