• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

wwm0nkey

Third code

T2POPTIC

Where do we use these?

EDIT: Damn that was a good pack

559c71038343ed2d746eaf830625b170.png

Doesn't the armor only get awarded if you're in the company at the time you get to level 3? so i wouldn't get the armor piece for that level right?
After you get it, you can join the GAF company and help us finish out the helmet. You and any active folks in your company, lol.

wwm0nkey

Oh hey I found a weird glitch! If you shoot a grenade on the ground with a weapon that can't blow it up (like a shotgun) if you shoot it with something that can blow it up, it won't react to it anymore.

Weird tiny glitch but I thought it was interesting.

I hope the next update arrives sooner than Halo 5 Forge > Monitor's Bounty. At the very least I hope they do a hotfix for framerate issues on forge maps.

TCKaos

So I've got all the scripts working for the Titanfall 2-esque platforming course. Right now after you exit the lobby the score will start ticking up. Passing through checkpoints and eliminating targets will remove score (1 and 2 points, respectively) and passing back into the lobby at the end of the course will give you your net time. A button in the lobby will respawn all checkpoints and targets and bring your score back down to 0 so that you can do another run.

Fuchsdh

So I've got all the scripts working for the Titanfall 2-esque platforming course. Right now after you exit the lobby the score will start ticking up. Passing through checkpoints and eliminating targets will remove score (1 and 2 points, respectively) and passing back into the lobby at the end of the course will give you your net time. A button in the lobby will respawn all checkpoints and targets and bring your score back down to 0 so that you can do another run.
Sounds cool. Let m know when it's running and ready would be great to have it as a game we run for Community Customs.

That match just demonstrated why autos, and in particular the storm rifle, have no business being in competitive Halo. Giant reticle blasting globs of magnetised destruction altering crucial flag pushes. Might have played differently if the players had to aim there.

That match just demonstrated why autos, and in particular the storm rifle, have no business being in competitive Halo. Giant reticle blasting globs of magnetised destruction altering crucial flag pushes. Might have played differently if the players had to aim there.

They were close range and got melted. They serve their place in the sandbox. Spread could be wider, but hey.

They were close range and got melted. They serve their place in the sandbox. Spread could be wider, but hey.

I'm highly against autos being useless like they were in 1-Reach. Having weapons you never use in the sandbox is stupid. They do need to increase spread at range, but they should be viable and there should be instances you pick an auto over a precision weapon.

I'm highly against autos being useless like they were in 1-Reach. Having weapons you never use in the sandbox is stupid. They do need to increase spread at range, but they should be viable and there should be instances you pick an auto over a precision weapon.

Agree 100%

And man that comeback...

Top Bottom