• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

hw2sniperunsc-db0b041b90e24a19b3a8eeb2eae03e51.jpg

instructions unclear, replaced scope with chestplate

I asked Grim about this when he posted the link... no answer ;__;

We're really irrelevant fam.

(I will say though that I love the rail rifle and hope dearly we get to put our paws on it at some point).

(I will say though that I love the rail rifle and hope dearly we get to put our paws on it at some point).

I always thought the Hard Sound Rifle could fill a similar niche as an ONI DMR with one-shot kill capability. Probably reserved for, like, campaign missions or something though.

I, uh, well... BRB!

(I did get a First Strike yesterday though, that's gotta count for something, right?)

54394511.jpg

Nah man I want that helmet. It's even worse than the Keurig helmet.

Josh Menke has rejoined 343"Halo": Link

Is this good? Bad? Indifferent?

Akai__

pop pop pop pop pop

EDIT: Why does the in-game audio sound like it's echoing on a half second delay?

Because it's a Halo stream. And because they are recording 2 Xbox One's at the same time. You could hear 1 of them booting up Halo 5, while the other one was still running. lol

Karl2177

I asked if there were more codes today. Got this: karl2177 has been timed out for 60 seconds. Reason: Twitch memes, automated by Moobot..

Team Skirmish and both teams are CROUCHING AROUND.......... Land a couple of shots and they RUN AWAY............ w/ ease, over and over again..........

There's no saving this community.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I'm sure it will be clipped everywhere but when an interviewer was asking him questions after the match he just screeched into the mic like a fucking raptor.

I think i love that kid

Fuuuuuuck. Hopefully soon my goddamned shitty ass squirrel.net will let me load this. Still struggling to load text let alone pics, gifs, vids, or games

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
You could have sent, like, 1 message, I guess? w/e

Yeah, i should have. I was thinking you guys would have wondered why I wasn't saying anything and sent another invite. Oh well...my bad.

It's weird, on my friends list it shows you in a party but I couldn't join. Everyone else on my list i could. Stupid Xbox.

EYEL1NER

The ability to rotate your Spartan's stance on the profile and keep it locked that way... Has that always been there or is that a recent addition? I almost can't believe that it could have been there this whole time and I never noticed until now, but if it added sometime from last summer until now, I somehow missed seeing it. I just now noticed though when looking at someone's stance and their Spartan was facing away. I thought 'Oh, is that a new stance that I never saw?' but then went into the req collection and looked and found the exact stance they had but not in the same orientation. So I went to the customization menu and selected the stances and then noticed that you could save a rotation. It's a nice addition but most of the ones I've unlocked don't particularly look 'better' in a different orientation than the default.

Karl2177

Who is in charge of the POV? Because they need to realize that players who just won an encounter are likely to be weak, and switching to their POV is most likely going to result in staring at a death screen. They need to stick with one player for a longer period of time rather than switching between players rapidly.

Top Bottom