• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Spartan Companies Thread

link1201

Heh, joining a GAF Company would have been cool... but when the Stinkles invites you then you gotta accept. Those the rules!
U8BQTgM.png

Blood in blood out lol

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
HaloGAF is the #1 Spartan Company on Waypoint. Just think about that. For all the people who said HaloGAF was dead, the mods who said the community isn't necessarily welcome. Ahead of Reddit, Team Beyond, Ready Up Live, all the other communities. Just crazy.

#exilewasasonyinsidejobconfirmed

just found Team Frankie wonder if I should join o_O

curse these thoughts!

Stay with us. It's nicer there.

Shy

Sorry for the dumb question, but where do i fuck about with my armour on the waypoint site, i can't find it.

The spartan customization on my phone looks horrible. The trailer looked way better. Im safe to assume the visuals are better on aa pc capable of handling the graphics.

Random17

Ah, is anyone actually interested in an Australian company? Because otherwise I'll have to rejoin my company elsewhere.

Orca

Pondered approaching Frankie/Stinkles with an Eve Online style deception where I insinuate myself into GAF Team B and then stab you all in the back and leave with all the REQ packs I can stuff into a Warthog, but then I totally did not do that.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Just got up.everyone who applied for NeoGAF EU with their neogaf name will be accepted in the next few hours

heckfu

Banned
Almost 1000 requests sent in so some folks may have gotten lost in the shuffle.

If you know me and I know you and you haven't made it in just shoot me a PM and we'll see what we can work out.

Sort of true. We expected incremental interest but it went bonkers.

Well, I think you guys have definitely surpassed "incremental interest." As of right now there are 2078 Spartan Companies, that is absolutely crazy. By launch there may even be dozens more! :) It seems like every time I refresh the page more are being created. There is definitely a lot of hype surrounding Halo 5. Reminds me of the Halo 2 & 3 launches. Good times!

This is my dilemma, Team Frankie, Team IRL aussie buddies or join a massive Aussie company...choices...
Probably best to join a company within your own region for optimal matchmaking, and then just play with whatever buddies abroad you may have at the times you choose to do so.

ChrisDM

Just requested to be a part of HaloGAF! :D Gamertag is xChrisDM.

EDIT: Never mind! Wasn't very active on HaloGAF, so will apply to new one.

Just requested to join Last True Shooters.

Random17

Id be down

Done and promoted.

I won't be able to play Halo 5 on release for a couple of weeks due to work, so I'm actually considering demoting myself and giving someone else the admin. All I wanted to do was to create an AUS/NZ faction in HaloGAF, anyway.

Top Bottom