• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Here's a backup of the Locke cutscene.

Is that the birdie like Forerunner machine from the Halo 5 trailer in the background in holo form? Could be just controls for the ship but it looks familiar.

Bonus Heretic Cutscene

God, even as shitty as the quality was (and it seems to have cut off abruptly), I am pumped. Locke looks great, but the visor is a big jarring. Hopefully it carries over to all Spartan armor in this game, instead of making his badass just for the sake of being badass.

Arbiter looks so god damn boss.

Sephzilla

Robocop looks dumb.

full.gif

Japarican

Banned
I guess co-op gets to play the pink/green/red spartan, dem colors though. Hopefully, that really isn't the full cutscene for Halo 5 because it ends with him still talking about the Chief

jem0208

I'm not personally that bothered but these sort of images should probably be spoiler tagged, a couple of people have said they'd rather not see anything.

Madness

Can't be happy about a leak like this but damn, well spotted. Seems like Chief might have went to Arbiter for help. But Arbiter also had that voice over where he asks if Chief will still be his friend after he finds out what he's done etc. Wonder where they're taking this story.

Impala26

Can't be happy about a leak like this but damn, well spotted. Seems like Chief might have went to Arbiter for help. But Arbiter also had that voice over where he asks if Chief will still be his friend after he finds out what he's done etc. Wonder where they're taking this story.

After rewatching the Arbiter terminal cinematic trailer again, Arbiter is actually talking to Locke regarding the "How well do you know your friend, Human? And what will you call me when you've learned what I have done?" So that pretty much goes along with that footage showing a convo between Arby and Locke.

Impala26

Complex is great.

I disagree, but that's personal opinion. I always found it jarring because it lacked solid mid-range battle areas. Everything was either in-your-face CQB or long-range DMR/sniper. Oh hell and let's throw a Ghost on the map, "just cause".

If DMR's were so god-damn EASY (aim assist, bullet magnetism) then it probably be a decent map, but it never rose to its full potential to me.

FatMarshall

Neo Member
Damn, I didn't know THAT was what all those YouTube links I kept seeing posted were about.

I know I'm late to the party, but someone please post another.

Mix

I was bothered and have too much time.
Code:
 [U]GamerTag[/U]        [U]NeoGAF + Zone[/U]
MIXMASTERCHlEF 	(Mix) USA (CST)
VisceralBowl 	(VisceralBowl) USA (PST)
BigSolar 	(Antigoon)
Welfare Queen I (Welfare) USA (EST)
Ninjarage93 	(Ryn) USA (PST)
Vin FTW 	(VinFTW)
Ragnarok Flames (Ragnarok Flames)
xGranadier 	(Granadier) USA (CST)
Poodlestrike 	(Poodlestrike) USA (EST)
wwm0nkey 	(wwm0nkey)
ArchedThunder 	(ArchedThunder) USA (MT)
BlueNinja BE 	(Blue Ninja) BE (CET)
Deer Man 420 	(MasterChef420)
IHaveAnIce 	(IHaveIce) Germany
a zoojoo        (aHebrewMenagerie) USA (CST)
Monsterfracas 	(Fracas) USA (CST) 
Agent Strange 	(The Flash) USA (EST)
GringoSuave89 	(GringoSuave89) USA (MT)
l Hobokiller l 	(rrc1594)
JHFerry3 	(jhferry) USA (EST)
TCKaos          (TCKaos) USA (CST)
Mr Glassboy 	(Glassboy) USA (CST)
gAg CruSh3r 	(gAg CruSh3r) USA (MT)
NFotos 	        (Fotos)
Japarikan 	(Japarican) USA (EST)
iL MeanBean Li 	(Jem0208) UK
Sikamikanico 	(Sikamikanico) UK (GMT)
Sir Fahzgoolin 	(Fahzgoolin) USA (CST)
LeadGandalf 	(Gandie) EU
Wahrer 	        (Subzero at a starbucks) USA (EST)
iiSaviour 	(StaticJam) USA (EST)
GrizzNKev 	(GrizzNKev) USA (PST)
HGStormy 	(HGStormy) USA (PST)
BattingTITAN 	(Ohwiseone) USA (CST)
Vlad356 	(Computron) USA (CST)
cluckinho10 	(cluckinho) USA (CST)
beamimpact 	(BeamImpact) USA 
BigEvilTurtle 	(BigEvilTurtle) USA (EST)
Ominym 	        (Ominym) USA (CST)
Lpwnsome 	(JackHerer) USA (EST)
TXC Predacon 	(yingyangryder) JA (JST)
Total Sacrifice (Blueblur1) USA (EST)
BladedExpert    (BladedExpert) UK (GMT)
Der Flatulator6 (Der Flatulator) AU (AEDT)
ViewtifulJC 	(ViewtifulJC) USA (CST)
Calm Killer 	(Calm Killer) USA (EST) 
FUBAR McDangles (FUBAR McDangles) USA (CST)
The Tharp Daddy (TharpDaddy) USA (EST)
Digmouse 	(SmartWaffles) CN (CST) 
XxDeputyMoonman (Deputy Moonman) USA (CST)

edit: I'll turn this into a Google doc tonight that you can link to if you'd like Mix. Otherwise if you have it figured out for the OT let me know.

Oh my god, this is amazing. I was putting this off for so long. I'm stealing it exactly as is for the OT. Thank you good sir!

Homeboyd

I watched them but had no idea what I was looking at. They were cutscenes from halo 5 that are going to be revealed in 6 days? Or was it something from MCC? Or both?

Top Bottom