• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

That's goddamn amazing.

"I am already dead.... Dot jpeg."

fLz8JUm.gif

Tawpgun

Me and barrows original post is In that sound clouds description.

Waher butchered the original work to make it more accessible to today's Halogaf audience.

C'mon son

I think the 60fps thing on YouTube will hopefully start selling people on the benefits of that framerate. Not quite the same as playing it, but it just looks...wrong when you go down to 30fps.

Madness

Suggesting the idea is original? Hah.

There's hundreds of gun sync videos out there. But I distinctly remember Frankie wanting to see the one or two the guy here did, maybe they used them for inspiration.

It's really well done though. I wonder why MS marketing or 343 PR left it to just before 6 days from launch to start showing these amazing trailers.

jelly

That tv ad is garbage.

You make a great launch trailer and that. Halo MCC and Halo 5 need some Halo 3 trailer love.

VinFTW

Couple of questions for HaloGAF since you guys know everything:

Song that plays at :33 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDvYJGquXgE

New? or from something I haven't heard of (Halo Legends or something) or something entirely different (pls be H5 it's so good...)

Song that plays starts at 2:08 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO48lWuMpaM

Same deal as above, sounds amazing, hope it's H5 soundtrack but I wouldn't be surprised if it's from H4 or Legends or something.

Please and thank you.

nillapuddin

Gun sync provided the cheesiest nerd chills of my life

Launch trailer was pure hype
too much focus on h4

Cinematic trailer was flat out absurd, like, fuck. Needed a cigarette after that.

Video team firing on all cylinders.

Plus MP forge tmrw.

Launch week at critical mass

Top Bottom