• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

If anyone has any questions about the MCC so far, hit me up. Still haven't gotten the update, but I hear that's tomorrow. Get hype.

I must know if the armor customization for H3 and 4 is just armor sets like the IGN stream or if they updated it to be the real customization from those games. Also I want to know if the Halo 4 DLC armor sets are there. I await the answer tomorrow.

RoKKeR

If anyone has any questions about the MCC so far, hit me up. Still haven't gotten the update, but I hear that's tomorrow. Get hype.

Though I imagine it's included in the patch...

What's the situation with armor in Halo 3/4? Also how is the file sharing/nameplate/Service Record parts of the UI?

gf agreed to play through the Halo campaigns and let me teach her my scrub ways in multi once MCC comes out

UnlawfulWillingAntbear.gif

Booshka

Post patch questions for Halo CE.

Is the split screen FoV fixed?

Is there framerate stutter when picking up Camo in Campaign or Multiplayer?

I don't care about Anniversary graphics, just the Classic graphics btw.

I must know if the armor customization for H3 and 4 is just armor sets like the IGN stream or if they updated it to be the real customization from those games. Also I want to know if the Halo 4 DLC armor sets are there. I await the answer tomorrow.

As far as the armor customization goes, it was implemented in the PAX build I played at, well, PAX. It was in the big unified UI. I don't think they'll be implementing it in its original engine, just in the unified UI. And honestly, it works well enough.

Though I imagine it's included in the patch...

What's the situation with armor in Halo 3/4? Also how is the file sharing/nameplate/Service Record parts of the UI?

I can't comment on the final version of anything here, but file sharing seems really streamlined. Easy to save, easy to share. We'll see how discoverable stuff is.

Nameplate is limited to three characters currently, I'm sure it'll be different later. If not, well, find a way to shorten your name.

Service Record is robust. I love it.

I just want you to show how the three forge templates look.

Friday, I absolutely will. It's something I'm most excited for.

impulse triggers

4 way splitscreen, is it fullscreen/full framerate?
2 way split. does it have black bars on the sides like in halo 3?

Impulse triggers in Halo 3 and 4 campaigns: So, so good. I love it. I don't know if there was anything in Halo 2. Can't recall. But Halo 4 + Impulse trigger felt so so right.

As far as splitscreen, I only own 3 controllers, so I won't be able to test that before launch. And I'm pretty sure that 1+2 are getting patched, so it'd be worthless to comment on it currently.

And no one asked but, man it's good. So good.

As far as the armor customization goes, it was implemented in the PAX build I played at, well, PAX. It was in the big unified UI. I don't think they'll be implementing it in its original engine, just in the unified UI. And honestly, it works well enough.

What I mean is that in the build on the IGN stream you couldn't customize your armor, you pick an armor set and that's it, I want to know if in the full version it's like that or if you can mix and match permutations like in the originals.

6kf.gif

Holy shit. The king returns in style.

That's not the same thing and you know it!

#Dontdefendthescrubsyounoob
#Ohhh

How dare you squeeze the oh in before i even have a chance to see you nade yourself!

#yesitisthesame
#-redacted-

Who said there isn't a movie in the works?

Usually at some point something leaks or at least someone SAYS something is in the fire about it. But its as if there is no interest for it to be done =(

Maybe I am just losing hope. I just love cinematic halo story like this and the anime.

What I mean is that in the build on the IGN stream you couldn't customize your armor, you pick an armor set and that's it, I want to know if in the full version it's like that or if you can mix and match permutations like in the originals.

In the PAX version you could mix and match. I imagine you can in the final as well. We'll see Friday.

Man im considering canceling my amazon order and buying it digitally but i gotta make sure my blue-ray drive is working, don't want to buy a physical game later on and it doesn't work.

also check out armor customization first for halo 3 and 4, please!

Mayyhem

You guys think the ranked multiplayer will be up before launch? Like this weekend? It was fun watching streamers play CoD MP before I got it

RoKKeR

Good to hear about the patch going live... I feared there would be some horrible delay and that it wouldn't be out in time.

Hopefully there's enough space on my hard drive that it's auto-downloading.

Top Bottom