• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Omni

Arbiter levels are sexy as fuck.

Anyone with the game getting weird audio issues when using a headset? It's like it breaks up occasionally. I haven't noticed it with any other game, but then again this headset is only a week or so old

Slight tangent. Game is kicking my ass on heroic. No way I'm doing this on Legendary again any time soon

Tawpgun

Not unless it's a gateway/combo. At least, none that I've ever heard of.

Yeah- that's a gateway/combo, then. You'll need to note the brand and model #, then take a visit to portforward.com. That will show you how to log in to your gateway and access its settings. First, I'd go in there and check to see that upnp is enabled. If it's not, enable it, then check to see if that fixes your NAT issues.

If that doesn't do the trick, then you'll need to assign a static IP to your XB1 and open ports for it manually. The website mentioned above will tell you how to do all of this step by step, based on your gateway's brand and model #.

It may take you an hour or two to slog through if this is all new to you, but you'll be a much happier camper once it's all set up properly.

Thanks. Might give it a shot tonight while I wait for midnight.

jem0208

There seem to be some conflicting reports on Gamingside. What exactly is the size of the MCC?

Mine currently says 57.9 gbs, however others are saying 59.1. The latter makes more sense because the update was 15gbs in size. So hopefully it's just a display error and I don't have to download an extra 1.2 gbs at 12 tonight...

Hmm, maybe it's regional?

Hey Sika, how big is your MCc?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Huge snowstorm here.
Campus just closed. No classes today, or tomorrow. Work from home today.

This just made my damn day.

ElRenoRaven

Is there anyways to grab the Halo Channel without the game yet?

I'm excited for a new race, but this one has clearly been created for Halo Nightfall as to be an applicable practical effect. Ew. Doesn't feel right for Halo at all as far as its appearance goes.

Yup. Just go into the store and search for Halo. One of the choices will be The halo channel.

IHaveIce

Banned
There seem to be some conflicting reports on Gamingside. What exactly is the size of the MCC?

Mine currently says 57.9 gbs, however others are saying 59.1. The latter makes more sense because the update was 15gbs in size. So hopefully it's just a display error and I don't have to download an extra 1.2 gbs at 12 tonight...
I have the latter and am playing

The Flash

Banned
Huge snowstorm here.
Campus just closed. No classes today, or tomorrow. Work from home today.

This just made my damn day.

beardedguyheadnod.gif

Still debating what to play first. Don't think I'll play at all tonight, I'd rather keep my normal sleep schedule and stuff, but I'm going to get up early tomorrow and game for a few hours before heading to work.

Kind of want to start with CE's campaign and try to do a straight run through of all four before heading into any multi, but then I want to jump in H2A campaign and skip CE.

Or I could join you bros in multi.

Decisions, decisions.

None of the reported data sizes make sense considering the initial game download was 45.6 GB. The size of the game after the supposed "15 GB" content update is 59.1 GB making the update in reality only 13.5 GB.

In any case with the initial download and the content update it should be 59.1 GB.

jem0208

None of the reported data sizes make sense considering the initial game download was 45.6 GB. The size of the game after the supposed "15 GB" content update is 59.1 GB making the update in reality only 13.5 GB.

In any case with the initial download and the content update it should be 59.1 GB.

Yeah, it is a bit odd. Concerned I'll have to download more tonight... :s

Happy page 343 everyone. Try not to be too salty.

wwm0nkey

Remember to look at input delay when buying a TV for gaming. If your getting it for games that should be number 1 on the list of requirements

gAg CruSh3r

I bought a tv at Walmart yesterday for my LAN tonight. It cost me $130: It runs at 1080p and it runs KI buttery smooth. So I'm set for tonight. Im excited! :D

Btw it was a 24inch screen.

I bought a tv at Walmart yesterday for my LAN tonight. It cost me $130: It runs at 1080p and it runs KI buttery smooth. So I'm set for tonight. Im excited! :D

Btw it was a 24inch screen.

To think back at 360 launch a 17" 900p flatscreen tv for my college room was £399, and then a few years ago getting a medium size screen for £320 felt really cheap, amazing how low flatscreen prices can get now and at 1080p

TTUVAPOR

Banned
One of the awesome things about MCC is that ill get to play the entire campaign, all four of them, over thanksgiving break. Going to be staying with in-laws and they dont have high speed internet, so no multiplayer for me for a whole week, that will be tough.

yodandy

any impressions on split screen so far?

I planned to try to persuade my fiance to play thru all campaigns with me in an attempt to get her into FPS's. I'm on a giant projector so space shouldn't be an issue, is it still 60fps when split?

gAg CruSh3r

To think back at 360 launch a 17" 900p flatscreen tv for my college room was £399, and then a few years ago getting a medium size screen for £320 felt really cheap, amazing how low flatscreen prices can get now and at 1080p

Right?! It's crazy how cheap tvs are now and my next big buy for a tv is a 4k tv when I get a house. Just saw at SAMs club a 70 inch 4k tv for $2450.00. Now image in 2/3 more years that price will be so much different.

Ah I love technology.

Top Bottom