• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

BraXzy

Played a few custom matches after I managed to get it working. All on H2A. Had so so so much fun. I'm rusty as hell, but I had a grin on my face the whole time. Cannot wait to play some more tomorrow.

#WeBack indeed.

willow ve

Can't find the log in for my router :mad:

And its not admin password

Can always reset the router - should be a button on it you can hold for the 30/30/30 reset (hold for 30 seconds, unplug while still holding for 30 seconds, plug back in while still holding for 30 seconds).

NOTE: this is not what I would advise if it's a combo router/modem from your ISP.

Might also try leaving the password blank and using admin as the admin name.

Tawpgun

Can always reset the router - should be a button on it you can hold for the 30/30/30 reset (hold for 30 seconds, unplug while still holding for 30 seconds, plug back in while still holding for 30 seconds).

NOTE: this is not what I would advise if it's a combo router/modem from your ISP.

Might also try leaving the password blank and using admin as the admin name.

Tried that :/

So uh, do I click install on this 10MB thing, or will that blow away the 60GB of data I have already?

http://i.imgur.com/6gXefwE.jpg

6gXefwE.jpg

Also, is the reveal happening on twitch?

According to said user guide, the defaults when logging in are
Username: admin
Password: motorola

However, if your ISP set it up and those don't work, you may have to get a hold of them to make any changes. ISP provided gateways are the worst.

Are we getting a Forge |OT| together? I spent around one hour and 120 "Brace, Large"s and made this.

It's surprising how much easier that was than doing it in Halo 4, and unfathomably easier than Halo Reach. Also the coloured pieces look great.

Brace Large for life

-Ryn

Banned
Are we getting a Forge |OT| together? I spent around one hour and 120 "Brace, Large"s and made this.

It's surprising how much easier that was than doing it in Halo 4, and unfathomably easier than Halo Reach. Also the coloured pieces look great.

Brace Large for life
Sweet babby Jebus... that is amazing.

Top Bottom