• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Are we getting a Forge |OT| together? I spent around one hour and 120 "Brace, Large"s and made this.

It's surprising how much easier that was than doing it in Halo 4, and unfathomably easier than Halo Reach. Also the coloured pieces look great.

Brace Large for life

Wow, great job! Can't wait to mess around in Forge.

Nowise10

Someone on r/halo mentioned custom games and forge are no longer join in progess-able in any game. Can someone confirm? That would be really lame if true.

Did anyone spot these full scale replicas on the new Waypoint Store?

Oh my
5201p_6c_1b.jpg

Oh my GOD
5202p_14c_1b.jpg

$580 each...OMG OMG.
still want but no.

Please someone buy one and convert it into a full auto paintball hopper style gun.

TTUVAPOR

Banned
Well folks, I have to goto work at 7AM tomorrow morning, which means I won't see the H5 mp trailer till tomorrow morning, and I won't get to play MCC till tomorrow morning either...though I will get to play a few matches before putting in an eight hour grind at the office.

I thought today was the longest day, but tomorrow will be even longer. Enjoy the game folks, this ride is going to be amazing for a long time to come.

BradC00

someone just posted on the gaming side of a twitter guy saying he was watching h5 and there's was lots of ADS...

45 minutes until doomsday?

ElRenoRaven

Oh my
5201p_6c_1b.jpg

Oh my GOD
5202p_14c_1b.jpg

$580 each...OMG OMG.
still want but no.

Please someone buy one and convert it into a full auto paintball hopper style gun.

Oh god I'd buy the purple one if I had a job. Goddamn being unemployed now. I miss having money to be able to buy random awesome stuff like that.

Omni

Okay seriously did they break the friendly AI scripting in H2:A or what?

I can't get my marines to follow me. Like at all. I played this thing for years and they never got stuck where they are now.

Blueblur1

I just checked Waypoint for MCC stats and I'm amazed to see there barely are any. I know the games keep score in different ways but holy crap there are almost zero stats. I'm floored.

TheXbox

Okay seriously did they break the friendly AI scripting in H2:A or what?

I can't get my marines to follow me. Like at all. I played this thing for years and they never got stuck where they are now.
Might be. Halo 2 is stupidly glitchy game, though. I think the version they used in this collection was the Vista port, which might have had the same issue. Anyone have a clue?

Oh my
5201p_6c_1b.jpg

Oh my GOD
5202p_14c_1b.jpg

$580 each...OMG OMG.
still want but no.

That's interesting that they chose the Plasma Rifles to make replicas of.

I'm hoping for a full scale Chief helmet at some point in the future!

Madness

Let's keep the perspective. If it's meant to replace click/zoom, expect to see it used almost half the match. How many of us hip fire BR or DMR all the time?

I still say it isn't needed, but this is what they want. So they have to live with the consequences if it's not what we like.

Overdoziz

Banned
So ehm, apparently the HUD in H2A Forge for me is in Dutch (rest of the game is in English) and it seems like they stopped translating halfway through and now half the items don't have any names at all.

nillapuddin

shit guys, im trying to copy the game for a friend whose download got fucked up, it wont let me copy it because its says its not done installingggg

WHAT DO I DO

Let's keep the perspective. If it's meant to replace click/zoom, expect to see it used almost half the match. How many of us hip fire BR or DMR all the time?

I still say it isn't needed, but this is what they want. So they have to live with the consequences if it's not what we like.

I hate to admit it but last night playing H2A campaign I felt like clicking to scope sucks. What is happening to me?...Destiny you've ruined me...BUNGIE!!! I kid, but as long as the scope/descope elements of classic Halo are there I don't mind right thumbstick click or left trigger zoom, either is fine as it's just what you get used to after a few hours change up.

Top Bottom