• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

I hate to admit it but last night playing H2A campaign I felt like clicking to scope sucks. What is happening to me?...Destiny you've ruined me...BUNGIE!!! I kid, but as long as the scope/descope elements of classic Halo are there I don't mind right thumbstick click or left trigger zoom, either is fine as it's just what you get used to after a few hours change up.

I don't enjoy clicking the stick for anything, I'd rather it if all 3 console manufacturers got rid of clickable sticks and put two paddles on the back of their controllers that you press with your fingers.

I don't enjoy clicking the stick for anything, I'd rather it if all 3 console manufacturers got rid of clickable sticks and put two paddles on the back of their controllers that you press with your fingers.

Sounds very N64-ish. I don't hate the idea TBH.

2679157927_72db5f7a2f.jpg

i kinda want ads

because babby's will die when they use it

sprint blows

I don't mind it as long as it's just a visual replacement for the click-to-zoom feature.
As far as sprint goes... unlimited sprint = bad, sprint with a limited duration (like Reach) = good.
Either way, I'm gonna play the shit out of it because it's new Halo.

If anyone is playing halo 1 customs shoot me an invite please.

The alternative is that i sit here in the MM searching for players lobby, and never match up with players. (It's honestly been more then twenty minutes)

Why is this launch going so poorly? 343 has done this before, they have MS behind them for dedicated servers. I really don't understand what could be happening here.

Kibbles

So I'm in a party chat with my friends we are watching the halo event. I got mah A40s and my newly bought stereo adapter crap but how do I make the chat louder and the app quieter? It worked fine with the mix amp on 360 but upping the voice control on my mix amp on xbone does nothing.

Edit: also, the audio is echoey as hell idk if that's the stream or something else is messed up

Top Bottom