• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Afro

So I'm in a party chat with my friends we are watching the halo event. I got mah A40s and my newly bought stereo adapter crap but how do I make the chat louder and the app quieter? It worked fine with the mix amp on 360 but upping the voice control on my mix amp on xbone does nothing.

Edit: also, the audio is echoey as hell idk if that's the stream or something else is messed up

press the lower left button on the stereo adapter until the chat levels are higher.

arhra

The Live Event Player is being an awful laggy piece of shit for me, too.

I was having the same problem with the live event app, but HaloChannel is running the stream pretty smooth for me. There is always the twitch app too.

Halo Channel is still saying "Coming Soon" for the livestream for me.

Just watching it on twitch on my PC for now.

edit: Quit and restarted it, and it's coming through now. Much better than the Live Events Player.

KiboSenshi

Neo Member
The Live Event Player is being an awful laggy piece of shit for me, too.

Halo Channel is still saying "Coming Soon" for the livestream for me.

Just watching it on twitch on my PC for now.
Yah it seems to be acting up now, Twitch seems to be best bet with good quality. Cant miss out on that stinkles head shine

Invite sent mah man

Sent it breh
Thanks, your awesome!

http://a.pomf.se/euwbks.mp4

rekctb.gif

wvtbmx.gif

ElRenoRaven

So yea. Screw that shit. Totally ADS and they're totally jacking shit from Destiny and other games. 343 just doesn't learn. This is proof.

wwm0nkey

I'll see how it plays out but I like the thrust. Climbing I'm iffy on and the ADS seems unnecessary but not game breaking.

Like it didn't even look like it did much on that AR, just added to be there.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Movement options are cool, aside from sprint and ledge grab. I already don't like the damaging abilties. I can deal with faux ADS as long as it behaves exactly like scoping.

Booshka

The abilities don't really seem like Halo to me, other than the Thrusters.

Yep, Charge, Sprint, Slide, Ground Pound, Smart Scope (ADS), I don't like the look of any of them. Thruster Packs look great, base movement speed and strafe look better overall.

They are leaning in hard into the Abilities though, it's hard coded into the design. Traditional Halo could be made, and this ain't it.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
It's totally ADS dude.

I must not know ADS then, my idea of ADS is when you use it your aiming slows, your movement slows, and it inherently makes hip-firing less accurate overall. This looks like Halo zoom but with a gun in your face.

Like I said, not sure what the point of it is, but it's not full blown CoD ADS.

Top Bottom