• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

what did i just read? lol

I hope HaloGAF customs are good, I think the only time I played with people on GAF was to boost achievements in Halo 4 lol.

lol I guess the terms we use over at bungie.net aren't consistent with what's known here. Desticle=blind supporter of Destiny

Basically new people who never played Halo flooded the site and most of the old people left or are hard to come by in the sea of new people spamming about the raids or whatever. I guess this is my new home because the Halo community here seems superior to that of bungie.net (at least atm until the destiny stuff blows over) and obviously waypoint.

thanks for the welcomes. i like the maturity of these forums, other than the outburst over the 20gb update thing...

Japarican

Banned
Twenty One

vmfp7ql.png

Each day gets slower

RowdyReverb

So, are you more looking forward to Halo 3 or Halo 4 footage this week? I liked 3 more, but 4 is probably going to be gorgeous, so I'm torn.

VinFTW

H3 will be my most played, but H4 will be the best looking (I actually liked the campaign a lot). So tough call :p

Ill mostly be playing Halo 3 and 2, but will jummp into all of the games occasionally

Same. I wouldn't trying a game or two of Legendary H4. Just to see what its like after all the changes.

singhr1

I just want to fly the Pelican again as the sun sets on Requiem during the Shutdown level. It took them to the 6th game to finally let us fly one.

Now if we could fly the Vulture in Halo 5...

RoKKeR

it makes sense to have one, but at the same time it could be a part of the MCC thread.

Nah, that would be way too cluttered. The MCC thread will already be insane with people discussing four different games and five different multiplayers, adding Halo 5 to the mix would be crazy.

I was just paying done Halo 2 online on the OG Xbox via XBConnect. Soooooo much fun. And proximity mic makes the game even better, please be back in MCC.

the writers would make some sort of mistake with it, i can feel it.
Nope.

John is broken.
Storm faction attacks Civilian metropolis.
John & Spartan company saves the civilians.
Suffering from the loss of Cortana and unable to stop the Didact composing New Pheonix, he's suffering from it now.
Halsey uses Storm invasion as a diversion to give her solution with a new cortana model.

"To maintain that efficiency".

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I was thinking about the Halo 5 beta earlier. I wonder when we'll get more info. My guess is towards the end of IGN First coverage. That's gonna be one hyped up reveal.

antigoon

So, are you more looking forward to Halo 3 or Halo 4 footage this week? I liked 3 more, but 4 is probably going to be gorgeous, so I'm torn.

Prob in vast minority here but I'm not looking forward to either. They won't look much different, and I have no real nostalgia for either except watching MLG Halo 3. I got to play hardly any Halo 3 online because it came out my freshman year of college and I had no idea how to connect to Xbox Live until I was a senior and by that time Reach had come out. lol.

Welfare

If IGN does do Halo 5 beta coverage, it should just be a single screenshot on the final day. Just a first person perspective shot with the UI, a new weapon, and an enemy.

All the speculation!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
whoa IGN has Halo 5 beta stuff too?
They're covering the MCC all this month. I'm betting that includes the Halo 5 beta.

If IGN does do Halo 5 beta coverage, it should just be a single screenshot on the final day. Just a first person perspective shot with the UI, a new weapon, and an enemy.

All the speculation!
I doubt will get any info on new enemies. I think the beta will be 100% PvP, but that's pure speculation too.

Oh man, I didn't even think about Halo 5 footage. The fact that there is a chance too get footage of Halo 5 and Jurassic World in the same month is super exciting.

Top Bottom