• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

GreyWind

96fqY4o.png

nameplates are back?

Map layout loading screen is kind of neat

EDIT: "oh i see, medals are labeled in Anni."

Wow, what a concept when you've got a dozen per kill.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
343 said months ago that the load outs won't be in match making. No clue about kill cams, tho.

Because people aren't stupid, and we don't need to be recapped exactly where our fragger killed us at. It's pointless spawn time filler.

sometimes its nice to see why you got killed. Maybe for people who are good at the game and know the maps it's pointless, but it's a nice tool for people who aren't as good. At the end of the day it ruins literally nothing. There is exactly nothing negative about it being a part of the game.

edit: unless you can't skip them. If you can't skip them and monitor your team mates and the area around your dead body then that's a bit of an issue.

How about instead of killcams, I get to have a death cam so I can be a more useful team member while I'm dead? You know, making callouts and communicating. All those things that make team-based halo more skilled/fun?

Nope, let's just watch me die again.

[Salt intensifies]

dwells

Loadouts
8f70c6ea.gif

Killcams
8f70c6ea.gif

15 medals per kills
8f70c6ea.gif

you can turn them off in custom games, but no custom game browser
8f70c6ea.gif

Can't watch the stream because I'm at work, but is this for real? Loadouts and killcams in Halo 2 Anniversary matchmaking? Are you goddamn kidding me?

jem0208

You know, as a team game there's also the option to monitor your other team-mates.

How do you know it isn't like Halo 4 where you can skip the killcam and do exactly that?

I see literally no negatives in seeing how you died. It's actually quite a nice thing to watch instead of monitoring your dead body/teammates.

Welfare

The only reason they didn't have fully customizable loadouts was to "stay as true as possible to the original".

Lol Halo 5 is screwed.

stream is deader than Halo right now

they tried adding killcams and "weapon loadouts", and its still not alive
8f70c6ea.gif

Can't wait for all the crazy shit they add to Halo 5, now that they don't have to be true to the original

"we learned a lot from Halo 4, pls give us $60" -
8f70c6ea.gif

Top Bottom