• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mix

I think Truth takes place somewhere on the Truth and Reconciliation. You can see that Blue side spawn has a massive planet and Halo hologram and Red spawn has a holographic display of a Halcyon-Class crusier, presumably the PoA.

Finally got into a game after two separate 20+ min searchathons. 5v5 BRs on Shrine. 30 seconds in I lose audio on most sounds. Then lag. Then teammate quits. At least it was a close game.

I'm done for the night.

You guys talking about haven being a bad map, guardian is far worse. Disjointed mess that is hard to switch between top and bottom unless you camp the two main ends. What is wrong with people?! Anpthwr group just voted for it again! Smh

I've been playing Halo 2A a lot today. Logged out and went shopping, came back and I ranked up from 5 to 7 without playing

#rekt

EDIT: Nevermind. I got put into a game with terrible teammates that stole every kill I had. I ended up going six and eight. With eleven(11!) assists. We lost.

My rank went down to 6.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I can't believe the bone doesn't have a screenshot function, smh.

Record video from Xbox.
Upload video.
Watch video on computer.
Pause video.
Take screenshot.
Upload screenshot.

How hard is that? /s

klodeckel

Banned
Based on community feedback we’ve received since yesterday’s update, we are bringing the Halo 2: Anniversary Rumble playlist, which features a variety of FFA game types, back into the matchmaking rotation. Our team continues to work on resolving existing matchmaking issues such as party splitting and uneven teams, and in the meantime, this playlist will offer a mix of game types that are not affected by these known issues.

The H2A Rumble playlist will be coming online within the next few hours, and you should see it appear in your playlist lineup shortly. The playlist is currently unranked, but we’ll be bringing ranking online once we’ve ironed out existing matchmaking issues.

Additionally, we’d like to take this opportunity to provide some additional troubleshooting steps that will help ensure the best Halo: The Master Chief Collection experience while our team works on resolving existing issues behind the scenes.

1. Setting your NAT to Open
We’ve found that players who have their NAT set to open tend to have the highest success rates in Matchmaking. For assistance with opening your NAT, head Here

2. Airport Extreme Router Troubleshooting
We’ve found that players who are using Apple Airport routers may have increased difficulty connecting to matches due to the default settings. To optimize your settings for gameplay on Xbox One, follow the below steps to allow teredo tunnels, which is set to “off” by default.

• Open Airport Utility
• Go to the”Network” tab
• Click “Network Options” at the bottom then check "Allow Teredo tunnels"

As we mentioned yesterday, the team is already at work on upcoming updates, and we’ll continue to provide the latest details in this thread. Thank you for your continued patience.

343 Industries

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...on/e024f78f-6022-4a49-99ea-67562ec5b4ca/posts

Kibbles

Has anyone had success with a LAN party? Might be doing one sometime in the next week, but if that's fucked up too I guess I should notify everyone beforehand.

Booshka

Has anyone had success with a LAN party? Might be doing one sometime in the next week, but if that's fucked up too I guess I should notify everyone beforehand.

Ozzy posted about having a ton of issues when he had a LAN. The MCC Invitational had a bunch of issues on LAN play, Pro Player Goofy has been streaming some LAN action and struggling with that too.

It's not a separate lobby apparently, so a lot of the same issues with joining players and finding games is still there.

Ramirez

I finished my map, I think. Setting up a CTF gametype was harder than forging, lol.

It's in my fileshare (TJ Ram), if anyone cares. I'd love to get a 4v4 flag game going on it to see how it plays. I have some concerns with the sight lines, but I can't really know until I see it in action.

Did my tips help?
Yes they did! I tore Tartarus up with the dual Brute plasmas.

Carbine for the brutes and then I just waited for Johnson to eventually snipe the shields off. Jesus, you were right be really does like shooting walls.

I think it was maybe 6-7 shield drops untill he died.

Thanks again for the tips. Also ran through Delta Halo again and got the achievements.

Now for Halo 3...

Defect

Okay 343, if you're going to have shitty maps like Zenith and Stonetown, make sure they only appear with br starts. Jesus Christ.

Playing Halo CE mp definitely rekindled my love for that game.

Such simplicity beautifully presented.

I've played it online on Hang 'em High several times now and it is amazing there. So much fun. Chill Out was okay.

Rat Race was atrocious. People spawning behind me constantly putting me at terrible disadvantages just walking around.

Random17

I've played it online on Hang 'em High several times now and it is amazing there. So much fun. Chill Out was okay.

Rat Race was atrocious. People spawning behind me constantly putting me at terrible disadvantages just walking around.
I actually quite like the map because how quickly it can change due to the teleporters. Without the teleporters, that map is literally running around in circles, lol.

CliQ

hBclf3r.jpg

MCC Throwdown Week 2!!!

8v8 CTF Bloodline
8v8 1 Flag CTF Stone Town

The room will be open around 930pm EST. If you want to play send me a message on XBL. GT - xCliQuEx

I'll be streaming again here!

There are still some open spots left so let me know!

See you on the battlefield!

Playing Halo CE mp definitely rekindled my love for that game.

Such simplicity beautifully presented.
Wow foundry voted twice in a row. So far ive done guardian twice. Heretic once. Bloodline with that stupid hornet/falcon vehicle and foundry twice. But i did get a couple ce games at least in rat race and chill out.

Ramirez

OS on top of the arch, 2 clip Rocket underneath it. Green bunker has a sniper, purple has a beam rifle. There's multiple ways to approach the base, I have some "steps" built into the rocks on the non ramp side to allow people to jump up to the top. I feel like it would play ok, but like I said, there's a few spots where I think I need to break up sight lines, but it's hard to know.

I was going for a mesh of Beaver Creek/Sanctuary, minus bases that can actually be "entered".

Couldn't find a matchmaking game so I decided to go for the scarab gun for the first time in ~10 years. I could never get it when I was younger.

Just got the banshee stuff on my first try. Hell yeah.

I have 7 people ready for Custom Games. Who wants in? Perhaps some 8v8?

I'd be interested. Sounds like Mark makes 8 so if you get another (+me) to make ten, I'l join.

Riddy

Hey, dudes! I don't have full member status on here yet so I can't make a dedicated thread for this, but for anyone looking for cheap xbox one controllers, I managed to get a great deal price matching with toysrus.com at Best Buy using a pricing error. $24.99 for an Xbox One controller + play and charge kit ($74.99 normally!)

Here's the link I showed the cashier: https://www.google.com/shopping/pro....5&ei=CkRxVOKNEa-wsATdr4LgBg&ved=0CMgEEKYrMAI

and of course, a picture for proof:

WSB5m5W.jpg

Have fun!

Hey, dudes! I don't have full member status on here yet so I can't make a dedicated thread for this, but for anyone looking for cheap xbox one controllers, I managed to get a great deal price matching with toysrus.com at Best Buy using a pricing error. $24.99 for an Xbox One controller + play and charge kit ($74.99 normally!)

Here's the link I showed the cashier: https://www.google.com/shopping/pro....5&ei=CkRxVOKNEa-wsATdr4LgBg&ved=0CMgEEKYrMAI

and of course, a picture for proof:

WSB5m5W.jpg

Have fun!

Huh.

I need another controller.

Best Buy closes in a half hour. If I left now I could make it. But there isn't a Toys R Us in town so I doubt BB would even match it for me. Oh well.

The Flash

Banned
Just finished a very lovely match on Warlord. 4v4, no lag, 17 and 6, and our team won by 20 kills. One of the best matches I've played so far.

So I was wondering, what's up with 343's obsession with the UNSC? The UNSC logo/presence seems to be plastered almost everywhere in CEA, H2A, H4, Nightfall, and even in the MCC menus. I don't remember Bungie putting that much of an emphasis on them in their games...

We have too many people for an 8v8 without someone getting left out, but maybe in a bit CliQ.

Yeah, join up after this if you want :]

Cool.

Tried to accept an invite from Mark but as soon as I accepted it you guys must have started the game. Fiddlesticks.

EDIT: Cliq has 13 people together daaaayum. Good stuff boys. Hopefully it works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom