• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
They started filming and editing The Sprint long before November 2014. It's entirely possible that trailer, as well as the series, were planned to release earlier than they did. Absolutely nothing in there is evidence that the November part was in reference to Halo 5's release date.

The November thing is literally just dumb garbage from the file. Somebody actually flagged it as an error in December last year and somehow the version with it in still made it out there.

Halo 5's release date will be announced later this year and won't be particularly surprising one way or another. You can assume it will be some time between the end of summer and at least a minute before New Year's eve, but as god is my judge, the November string is just an error and an error made by someone who not only didn't know the release date of the game, but certainly wasn't even thinking about it.

The November thing is literally just dumb garbage from the file. Somebody actually flagged it as an error in December last year and somehow the version with it in still made it out there.

Halo 5's release date will be announced later this year and won't be particularly surprising one way or another. You can assume it will be some time between the end of summer and at least a minute before New Year's eve, but as god is my judge, the November string is just an error and an error made by someone who not only didn't know the release date of the game, but certainly wasn't even thinking about it.

September is the best release date.

Also the music in the teaser trailer "Bullet" is awesome. Please tell whoever created that

A) Great Job

B) Have something similar in the full game!

jem0208

Well, confirmed not to be November.

Cue 5 minute Halo Follower video.

;)

Sure hope they don't drop that April patch without Halo 3 issues being addressed. Them not acknowledging the audio bug does not bode well.

Also, 130 days since release and still no ranks! Would be nice if 343 offered some insight into why only one playlist features 1-50 ranking when they promised the consumer before release that every playlist would be ranked.

Ramirez

Sure hope they don't drop that April patch without Halo 3 issues being addressed. Them not acknowledging the audio bug does not bode well.

Also, 130 days since release and still no ranks! Would be nice if 343 offered some insight into why only one playlist features 1-50 ranking when they promised the consumer before release that every playlist would be ranked.

I'm fairly certain the audio isn't getting fixed.

HTupolev

Halo 3 issues

For those not sure what I'm referring to when I mention the shadow offset in Halo 3, look at the outline around stuff on the left side of the tank:

Halo%203%20Shadow%20Offset_zpszl9c38mt.png

In Halo 3 MCC, if an object is in front of a dynamic shadow (i.e. the marine and tank are in front of the tank's shadow on the ground), the shadow is seemingly not drawn in the pixels immediately against the left side and top of the object's silhouette.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
September is the best release date.

Also the music in the teaser trailer "Bullet" is awesome. Please tell whoever created that

A) Great Job

B) Have something similar in the full game!

It's Atticus Ross blending original stuff with our melodies and schema.

Played MCC last night:

My assessment is that the game seems to be working at the right level to be released to the public.

Kids are really bad at Halo. Like, ridiculously, hilariously, shamefully bad.

Halo 3 AR starts is the worst video game of all time.

Impala26

Good Raiding Daedy, Tawp, Poker Face, Pompo and Snake!

Any of you folks, especially those who haven't played the Raid, feel free to poke me here or on Xbox Live and we could make this a semi regular thing.

Sorry for the folks who tried to watch on Twitch, I was having internet issues so I couldn't get it going.

Any of you folks, especially those who haven't played the Raid, feel free to poke me here or on Xbox Live and we could make this a semi regular thing.

Sorry for the folks who tried to watch on Twitch, I was having internet issues so I couldn't get it going.

Did you guys manage to finish it?

jem0208

You need to be a little more specific on what you "suck" at in H2. Is it the faster pace in Arena mp perhaps? Getting donged on by BRs?

I don't know, that's the weird thing.

I'm good at every other Halo, usually in the top few players of the match. It's only H2 Anniversary that I have a problem with. I'm fine with H2 Classic as well.

I just always find myself dying extremely quickly and everyone else talking loads of shots.

Tawpgun

Indeedy! I ended up getting all the goodies too, lol.

Tawp got universal remote and my buddy SAPsnake and Daedy for like nothing but Ascendant Materials.

You guys all did suprisingly food.

Kinda amusing how the first time I log onto destiny in weeks and help people raid I get corrective measure and universal remote, One of the few guns I still didn't have'

Impala26

Always sucks being the guy/guys that only get Ass Mats. I've been that guy plenty of times.

You guys all did suprisingly good.

Kinda amusing how the first time I log onto destiny in weeks and help people raid I get corrective measure and universal remote, One of the few guns I still didn't have'

It was good times. Love to get more HaloGAFers in there the next time.

Quarantine Zone was going to be longer? Fuck that.

I'll third this sentiment, lol.

Akai__

Fun fact:

Quarantine Zone is the most broken co-op mission in the MCC. You can desynchronize your load zones by entering a load zone faster than your buddy.

daedalius

It's Atticus Ross blending original stuff with our melodies and schema.

Omg I love Atticus and Trent. Good picks!!

Good raid, was fun. Still annoyed I didn't get shit. Dat RNG

You guys all did suprisingly food.

Yea everyone was really good especially for some people never doing it lol

mhi

Pleasantly surprise with how well MCC handles now post mega patch. Matches are quick and even and the game are relatively lag free.

Now if 343 could just consolidate the playlists and throw in a doubles hopper, it would b perfect.

Top Bottom